mods

smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ingeronic

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 26, 2004
beuase my sig was over the limit, and i hadnt bin told and i had to wipe my computer, my old signature is now lost, so thanks for nothing..

Julio

Well no, completely wrong actually Milo you big headed prick.

Literally every other forum i use has a bigger sig limit.
So before using so called "facts", dont.

Seems you've become more arrogant than ever, your lame ass red glow means sh1t to me. Get over yourself.

Hazuki

VIP
VIP
Apr 14, 2004
United Kingdom
Tai shut up. Milo is admin on this forum he sets rules, if they get broken the siggy gets removed. 180 pixels in height is a resonable hieght.

Beachy

LOMCN Founder
VIP
Jan 1, 1970
United Kingdom
Julio said:

Seems you've become more arrogant than ever, your lame ass red glow means sh1t to me. Get over yourself.

You need to get over yourself kiddo and leave this forum noone wants you to post here idiot, get back to play school you might get to learn shapes!.

Ingeronic, STFU break the rules and face the consiquences, end of. And you broke another rule, this thread should have been posted in complaints forum but i suppose since you cant get an image size right what chance do you have of postting in the right section....

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Julio said:

Ah your back Tai :)

Seems your missing a few facts namely a very important one

"I didnt remove his sig"

Now since you hate this place so much please leave again Or could it be that you actually like being here

And most forums dont allow sig's bigger than Lomcn's Hell half the forums I visit dont even allow signatures

urbanfox

No Brag, Just Fact
Legendary
Ingeronic said:
beuase my sig was over the limit, and i hadnt bin told and i had to wipe my computer, my old signature is now lost, so thanks for nothing..

Or maybe you should have read the rules!

Signatures & Avatars
---------------------
Signatures should not be over 600 pixels in width, and 180 pixels in height. This includes the full size of the TOTAL signature area, not just an image or text. Moderators can remove your signature without warning if its in violation of this rule.
Avatars should not be over 165x145 pixels, and can be removed without warning if they brake this limit.

Status
Not open for further replies.