Mong Server!

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Monkeyface

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 1, 2004
UK
My Mong Server is not yet up and running... well it is but not 24/7 yet as i am adding as much stuff as i can... please go to www.mongserver.co.uk and click on the forums, join the forum and post suggestions on what you want in the game... I want this game to be what the players want it to be... what you post there will be put into the game (not stupid stuff like "make me a GM" or "make hens give 100000 exp!")

Info About the Game...
Maps are being redone for all provinces, a few new items and old ones alike.
adding in new mobs, Exp is slightly higher than euro mir so you dont have to be struggling to get to lvl 22! as im sure we have all done that many times over!
armour enhancer.. (coded by me, not stolen and renamed some things!)
marriage system going in... however still needs work, whether to add this in or not will determin on the ammount of positive replys to this on the forum.

You can download the complete Mir client compatible with the Mong Server, or just get the patch from the site. The Site is new so dont flame me for having a poorly made site, i haven't had time to make it flashy yet, its litterally used for downloads at the moment!

Remember www.mongserver.co.uk and become a member of the forums today! *thinks to self w00t i rhymed!*

/Monkeyface