Mongen+MapInfo

Excentric

LOMCN n00bie
Jan 15, 2006
Here is pretty much all mongen and map info up to version 2.0.
I dont know how useful these are, but they are 100% accurate.

The mognen are separated between 2 diffrent .txt files, due to the one file is larger then the upload size is allowed.

Hope these help some people. These are the most accurate mogne/mapinfo out as of yet.

Enjoy

Attachments

• MapInfo(edited).txt
    93.4 KB · Views: 164
  • mongenpart1.txt
    65.3 KB · Views: 139
  • mongenpart2.txt
    77.1 KB · Views: 123

LatneM

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2006
took your time releasing these didnt yah, anyhoo rz been using them for the last 24hours (official mongen and maps)

Excentric

LOMCN n00bie
Jan 15, 2006
Why keep onto something? when you know people need it. I dont need it, im not making a server. so why not give to others? Jezz col you should know that. ;)

Excentric

LOMCN n00bie
Jan 15, 2006
The other stuff, has noting useful, as you would need the other files. the file alone isnt useful at all.

jim23

LOMCN n00bie
Sep 23, 2004
100% Accurate? Do you mean 100% accurate for European mir 2 version 2.0? If so how do you know? And if they are 100% accurate why would you edit the mapinfo file?

ENOZEGAR

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 20, 2006
because they where obtained from an ftp, how do i know? because i also got them off the ftp, but including more files, but i shall not release and i hope nobody else shall either.. Why? Not being greedy but its useless.. the main m2server requires sql and a new db server and the sql stditems version so..

Anyhoo, as you said, its 100% accurate.

jim23

LOMCN n00bie
Sep 23, 2004
Well I have to agree they are 100% accurate as it was an official ftp (thus my previous post, maybe you didn't have the same thing), though euro mir I'm sure is different unfortunately... One part maybe you could help me with m8, the item crafting. I run a crappy mir 1.4 server for my own use to test refines/use hundreds of benes :P For the most part I don't have the time to go through everything and figure it out so its just plain normal and stuck in 1.4 (besides changing the skins of mobs to some newer ones lol). If you could help m8 would be awesome. I could spare some time to setup the 1.9 files etc just to have gems to play with *dreams*

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004
jim23 said:
Well I have to agree they are 100% accurate as it was an official ftp (thus my previous post, maybe you didn't have the same thing), though euro mir I'm sure is different unfortunately... One part maybe you could help me with m8, the item crafting. I run a crappy mir 1.4 server for my own use to test refines/use hundreds of benes :P For the most part I don't have the time to go through everything and figure it out so its just plain normal and stuck in 1.4 (besides changing the skins of mobs to some newer ones lol). If you could help m8 would be awesome. I could spare some time to setup the 1.9 files etc just to have gems to play with *dreams*
Mental, why would yo HOPE that no one releases the other files just because they are useless... To me it sounds just greedy.

Jim, the 1.9 files we have are NOT the same as euro mir 1.9 files, they are emulated files and therefore we do not know the chances of the gems working and such. 1.4 files were leeched off an official FTP, therefore you could use them to find out what's best to use in your refines and such.

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Because it is useless *sigh* Releasing gets peoples hopes up and it is physically impossible to run the m2server If you cant beleive mental beleive me

ENOZEGAR

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 20, 2006
MiloFoxburr said:
Because it is useless *sigh* Releasing gets peoples hopes up and it is physically impossible to run the m2server If you cant beleive mental beleive me
thank you.

Ripman

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Jul 22, 2003
Romania, Timisoara
MiloFoxburr said:

u should give a better explanation. Is not about belive, is about curiosity.....remeber nothing is impossible...