Solved more commands like <$username>?

smoochy boys on tour

Langley89

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 27, 2011
i dont know what to search for so iam going to post it lol.
i want to know a full list of commands like <$USERNAME>
is there ones that will show the users stats gamepoint exp gold class ect and other stuff?
thanks.

faheem

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2005
Quick question guys. didnt want to open a new thread so thought i'd just ask in an open one, Any one know how make higher purity ore in GM @make command please?

@make blackironore makes a purity 10 and if you type @make blackironore 5 it will make 5xp10 ore, what would u need to type to get 14 or 16 or 18, blah blah blah...?

Upvote 0

Ilsta

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2012
Quick question guys. didnt want to open a new thread so thought i'd just ask in an open one, Any one know how make higher purity ore in GM @make command please?

@make blackironore makes a purity 10 and if you type @make blackironore 5 it will make 5xp10 ore, what would u need to type to get 14 or 16 or 18, blah blah blah...?

Don't think its possible, i know you can check its dura etc one way you could do it is add it to a drop file for a gm to kill 1/1 and up its dura in the database i guess, not ideal though.

Upvote 0

faheem

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2005
cool thanks for your reply, i'll guess i'll use that method (i know project 69 server use to do zombies and ghouls that use tp dropped p24 bio's lol)

Upvote 0