Mortal Kombat

smoochy boys on tour

Flame

Terminus
Veteran
Loyal Member
Oct 17, 2003
Hey guys has anyone got Mortal Kombat Unchained for the PSP? if so could someone give me a website that explains how the hell to do Fatality's, or could someone explain it in this thread? its the best part of a fight :P and i cant figure out how to do it and the book doesnt even explain.

P.S I've already checked Google and nothing just a load of bull****

Thanks whoever replies and helps :)

killer22

Permanently R3T/\r|)
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2003
PFC where else
if unchained is anything like the new armaggedon. then it wud work on a chain effect combo list...

examp: if it comes up Finish him then a bar aboth that slowly depletes it means do summit like,( Forward, Forward, Square) then it shud start a move of sum sort. u can then after that finishs start ur next move b4 the time bar runs out. causing multiple dmg and doing diff buttons will do diff moves ending in a fatalilty.. btw if it is the same as armaggedon.. in order to get hte points for the kill, you MUST end in sum form of fatalilty.

hope that helps.. never played the psp one but i dout its much different.

Flame

Terminus
Veteran
Loyal Member
Oct 17, 2003
That did help thanks, i just cant find the combos for it anywhere every chars gna have diff combos for each fatality they can do but no feckin website has a list lol thanks anyway m8 :)