Mu Online

smoochy boys on tour

MastaCoW

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 23, 2003
www.muonline.com

Over 1200 people play on each of its 2 servers. No lag watsoever.

good graphics and gameplay, nice GMs, its in Global Beta atm...wich started 6 days ago...gotta register...

Its 3d, and its only 67mb...sounds crap...but it isnt...you loose exp if you die...and its REAL hard to gain exp at the beginning.

Bless

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2003
Looks really good, but i can't seem to get any download speed, atm 0 kb/sec so its gonna take like 4 days.

And im on BB, anyone know any alternative d/l sites?

MastaCoW

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 23, 2003
the reason is the ftp site is in Korea(ha...so thats why its so slow) i may be able to get the download on my site...

<|~Stonehelm~|>

yeh plzz get it on ur site m8 cant be @ssed with that **** d/l speed :S

MastaCoW

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 23, 2003
flippin heck...lv 38, Beast? didnt even know there was such a char...only knew of Magic Gladiator(not out), Fairy(not out), Dark Knight, Dark Wizard, Elf...

although i know a friend on lv 45, im...lv 13, well hard...

Lionheart

&quot;SCHMIBBIT&quot;
VIP
Jul 12, 2003
North Wales
im like level 3 lmao, its quite laggy on my comp. W8in for new comp before i try reli hard to lv. + I dont have alot of spare time ne more >.<

MastaCoW

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 23, 2003
Lionheart said:
im like level 3 lmao, its quite laggy on my comp. W8in for new comp before i try reli hard to lv. + I dont have alot of spare time ne more >.<

woh lag? thats the first...over 1200play on each of the now 3 servers, and i havent experienced any lag...just that, my screen needs to change...i cant see any of the conversations and stuff...cos everything is squashed down...lv 15 now...well hard to lv...especially with wiz...

Chris

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 22, 2003
I played this game but couldn't understand the basics :S

If sme1 could help me I would very much appriciate it.

MastaCoW

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 23, 2003
lol, i can help but not much, a lv 15 dark knight(lost somewhere i Davias(the elf world)) a lv 6 Dark knight(hell needs lvlin) and a lv 4 wizz.

Names: Fallen, Shoreside, ValeZ and Lolmage willing to help all to lv, cant join me guild cos:

1. dont have one
2. 15/10=1.5 so only me can be in guild

MastaCoW

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 23, 2003
Lionheart said:
man i find it well hard to lv lol
Sum1 help meh :P

hard yup, i wonder how long it took me to lv to 15...about...10hrs...altogether...some people are lv...80...they probably play like 23 hrs 59 mins and 59 secs a DAY!!!

MastaCoW

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 23, 2003
Dont forget all...u get points to be added to either strengths, agility, energy, and summin else.

i only found out when lv 8 lol, quite dumb...

LeeBazzar

Can sum1 host the install file somewhere.. i login after clicking download and it just takes me to a page cannot be displayed ¬_¬

<|~Stonehelm~|>

Im lvl 19 almost 20 dark knight ^^ - Stonehelm (ofcourse :P)

MalusDarkblade

i cant even get the download to start :/ get some vbscript error when i try