MUD3x

smoochy boys on tour

kingshengg

LOMCN n00bie
Mar 18, 2018
此版本为BUG修复,数据库存储过程不足,希望大神修复,压缩包内包含游戏视频的全部内容,全部中文脚本,数据库。客户需要韩服Mirx。

Translation:
This version is a bug fix, and the database storage process is insufficient. I hope God will fix it. The compressed package contains all the content of the game video, all Chinese scripts, and the database. Customers need Hanbok Mirx.

由 Mod 编辑以添加翻译。所有帖子必须是英文的。

password:uypr

Last edited:

Xzoviac

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 14, 2012
You have mir x running opengr? Will you post your server link so i can give it a try? Is it possible to play in english?

Last edited:

kingshengg

LOMCN n00bie
Mar 18, 2018
You have mir x running opengr? Will you post your server link so i can give it a try? Is it possible to play in english?
There are servers but incomplete databases. Can Not play normally. The Forum Can Not Upload Large Files.

Fusion

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 13, 2013
Ireland
What files are these, look like gsp a little, i seen video of fishing,

Also this map system looks really clean

Last edited:
Reactions: Xzoviac

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
Would you share the ingame libs that have this armour and helmet?

unknown.png

kingshengg

LOMCN n00bie
Mar 18, 2018
Client late update address, need Hanfu x client, have the resources of the guys can help to share out.

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 30, 2007
你这共享的链接 过期了我这看帖子才显示出来,有意思了这论坛。

very good

Xzoviac

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 14, 2012
I think he was Requesting the client, but has the server side resources? , either way if he uploads what he has 2 mega, it would be great

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
I think he was Requesting the client, but has the server side resources? , either way if he uploads what he has 2 mega, it would be great

Looking at his original post it seems to suggest the client is available, but he's just not provided the links to it yet. Hopefully that's the case anyway, I'm more interested in the client than the server.

Reactions: Xzoviac

1PKRyan

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Nov 9, 2007
No
I'm more interested in the client than the server
Are you wanting the Legend of Mir X client? i have a copy if so. The 'MirXGame.exe' is dated 5/11/2009. This is the only version i have.

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
Are you wanting the Legend of Mir X client? i have a copy if so. The 'MirXGame.exe' is dated 5/11/2009. This is the only version i have.

If you have the full clientand data etc? I'm really only wanting it for the missing assets like the hula armour so i can put them in to the zircon client.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: zedina

1PKRyan

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Nov 9, 2007
No
If you have the full clientand data etc? I'm really only wanting it for the missing assets like the hula armour so i can put them in to the zircon client.
Yeah sorry, that wasn't clear. It is the full client. The Installer is 1.8GB like i said it is "old" though. I think it might be the Legend of Mir X beta client. Not sure how long that game service was online before they pulled it. Could be missing 3 years or so of updates. Might not even have what you want.

If you still want it; where is the best place to upload it for you?

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
Yeah sorry, that wasn't clear. It is the full client. The Installer is 1.8GB like i said it is "old" though. I think it might be the Legend of Mir X beta client. Not sure how long that game service was online before they pulled it. Could be missing 3 years or so of updates. Might not even have what you want.

If you still want it; where is the best place to upload it for you?
Yes please, are you able to upload to somewhere like mega?

Add me to discord if you like Farril#2568

1PKRyan

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Nov 9, 2007
No
Yes please, are you able to upload to somewhere like mega?

Add me to discord if you like Farril#2568
You will have to wait 2 day's or so because mega is holding my account ransom... For some reason i can't just delete some stuff they are forcing me to upgrade to a paid plan which is ridiculous.

// BEGIN
Your MEGA account is still locked as it has been over its storage limit for more than 73 days.

A locked account means you are unable to download, upload or delete data from your account.

Let’s fix it: Upgrade to an affordable MEGA Pro plan with sufficient storage space to cover the amount you're using currently.

Click the button below to sign up for a Pro plan.

Upgrade my plan

Upgrading will unlock your account and data.

If you do not upgrade your account, your data will be deleted in 2 days.
After deletion, your account is within the storage limits and will be unlocked.

If you have any questions or need help, please contact us: [email protected]

Best regards,

— Team MEGA
// END

Added you on discord.