Tutorial Multi core Cpu Armadillo Crack

LightningStar

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
May 28, 2007
Essex, UK
heres how to crack armadillo on a milticore cpu ie: amd 6 core (which is what im using) or any other dual core quad core intel or amd brand

first goto start and locate your msconfig.exe (search or find it manual, its not rocket science)

goto boot tab and select advanced options

select NUM OF PROCESSORS to 1

apply and reboot computer :D

Untitled.jpg

now crack armadillo once have done all other necessary things (like lang chinese PRC ect.)

Drag ArmadilloPatch into a text file

Untitled1.jpg

double click ArmadilloPatch and enter details

should now be crack and tell u the key is valid and has been stored!

you can now go back to msconfig and re-enable the rest of your processors

this may be slightly different for XP or Server 2003 but concept is the same just follow as per your OS

Last edited:
Reactions: MrMatt and Far

Annihilinth

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 20, 2013
Sir you are a legend, it took a little interpretation to understand how to get it to work on XP, but basically the difference for anyone trying it with XP is as follows, and i've explained it for the layman:

1. After typing MSCONFIG into the Start>Run, it's under Boot.ini> Advanced Options and the ticked box you need to change is /NUMPROC, change the setting to 1,

2. resart your pc for the changes to take effect, then open a blank text document drag the armadillo into it,

3. run trial reset, and clear the keys for Armadillo.

4. Open Armadillo and enter Holley into the top box and 000016-UM409Q-XQD9QN-AE9749-KXBWPC-ZH6DY5-Y35D1E-B7EKMW-T7WT0D-1ZNPB1 into the bottom one, click ok and it should have worked.

You must run your computer on 1 core for it to allow the server to work, or at least i have to.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

dsmir3

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Mar 12, 2010
Your not actually cracking a dual/quad+ core at all, the only thing your doing is splitting the cores down which will degrade very quickly.

Upvote 0

jaffar91

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 10, 2011
Your not actually cracking a dual/quad+ core at all, the only thing your doing is splitting the cores down which will degrade very quickly.

another negative thread in a help post, what is your problem dude!

Upvote 0

dsmir3

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Mar 12, 2010
another negative thread in a help post, what is your problem dude!
It's not a negative post at all, it's pointing out that using a multi core processor as a single core will burn the processor out. You can't just activate the multi core to operate as a single core, as you have to also set the use for the other cores as well. If your going to waste your time and money on this process, you might as well buy a single core machine from ebay for the server files and use your multi core for running the database. Hardware 101!!

Upvote 0

spartekas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 21, 2009
USA
How about Netcheck, and Loader, getting it to run on server2008 it seems to not like mir3 alot more than win7

lightningstar++++

Upvote 0

McHotDogz

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 3, 2007
hello ,,, this posibble work with win7? i try many times .. but still show me invalid keys .. i delete the reg with Trial Reset and change the processor option to 1 .. STILL THE SAME PROBLEM , someone can help me out? OR must be window xp?

Upvote 0

Josiko

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Apr 4, 2010
Spain
I probe with WXP profesional 3, and i can crack armadillo, but when i oppen IT GATES, not oppen crueldragon. If i oppen the crueldragon.exe, it oppened.
Can help me? thanks.

Upvote 0

spartekas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 21, 2009
USA
I run personal PC with craack on dual core.. I crack it on single then restore the 2nd core. No problems. AMD and win xp sp3 ps this is 8 years old the pc

thanks for release +++

I get back to school plans is redoing netcheck and loader, this will make Mir3 run on win7as a server. I see armadillo is ready for win7

Tested on AM2, and maybe AM3 amd processors

Last edited:
Upvote 0

gohst5

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 23, 2014
It dsnt work on win 7,tell me the key/name you entered does not appear to be valid in control panel i use Chineese tajwan

---------- Post Merged at 02:17 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 11:30 AM ----------

Any help ?

Upvote 0

spartekas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 21, 2009
USA
In order to get chinese PRC, must have the 3rd SP. It contains the language packs still.. Am using XP Black edition works well..

Regserver shows up as a virus and wont run without PRC. Now cracking armadillo, less amount of chinese you have the easier.. in environment. I used LS guide Idabiga version of it hhahah. both say the same on languages, LS guide. I willl try to get it off my mediafire. But I am getting 12kbs downloads not 900.

they must have fixed the bandwidth :)

http://www.mediafire.com/download/5i9hi8t417e25tl/LSguide.rar

---------- Post Merged at 01:23 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 01:15 AM ----------

https://imageshack.com/i/kpG1KDL9p - whos can help me ? because i click yes and i have must put again key and again ...

Are you using AVAST right now? it will block you from installing the client.. your PRC is not on scroll down posted a good guide

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Relentless

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 9, 2012
Hull-England
I have put a guide on here at some point if you want to use it, I don't think anyone has had any problems setting it up that way.

as for was DS said about the processor and disabling cores, ive heard a few of people say that it does ruin the processor but it my own opinion I wouldn't say it does, ive had the same 3.2GHz AMD dualcore one for nearly 3 years now and still runs perfect. might differ with quad cores but tbf I never use them so wouldn't know.

server can only be cracked on winXP for the person who said there trying it on win7.

if people still have problems don't hesitate to leave me a message I will help whenever I can.

Kind Regards, Ben.

Upvote 0