MuOnline server files - HERE THEY ARE !

• Thread starter NWZ_h8_Atomicid
  • Start date
smoochy boys on tour

NWZ_h8_Atomicid

After thinking a bit, i decided not to share, cos some dumb a$$ banned me(well he did more then once) for no reason

Sorry guys

btw if u think that u are one of persons i trust, come on msn and i'll share my secret ^^

NWZ_h8_Atomicid

weee

well not many ppl looks here, so i post anyway

Okay some of you are probably wondering what the hell this place is for As some of you may know, ***** has its OWN Mu Server!!!

Currently we are using a chinese version client, the only down side is that we cannot yet warp or trade. But Debug being a kick ass programmer, is working on that and should have it fixed very soon in the future!

Current Server stats:

Guild Creation Level: 1
Exp Multiplier: 2500
Gold Multiplier: 2500
New Maps: Atlantis, Lost Tower
EQ: All the EQ available in Atlantis, Lost Tower, things like, Blood Scythe, Sword of Lightning and so on
Shops: Sell +9+12%, Sell Bless/Soul/Chaos, Sell ALL the most godly equipments

So you're probably very excited and want to get started?

First register here:

*Link not approved*

This is all in chinese for now, on the first page, click on the first button to go in

Now on the second page, I'll list all the boxes and what to put in side

Login Name: 4-10 Characters
Nickname: 4-10 Characters
E-Mail:
Password:
Password Confirmation:
Password Protection Question:
Password Protection Answer:
Personal ID: 15 digits or 18 digits EXACTLY, no 16, or 17, it's 15 OR 18
Last box: Verification Code

Then download the client here:

*Link not approved*

After you extract the client, install np_setup.exe and np_patch.exe into the same folder where you extracted.

After that, open up partition.inf, clear everything and put this line in

*Link not approved*

Now save it, Are you ready?

Double click main.exe, single click ******, now click the third button from the left, once it appears, and then there should be an error about a file called VERSION.CFG, ignore this, just press OK, after that... BOOM! You're ready to log in and become very very powerful