My latest creation

Lilcooldoode

LOMCN Developer
Developer
May 10, 2003
Yes
Sites good, but tae-kwandoe, bleh lol, should have done Ju-Jitsu, thats the best ¬.¬

Lilcooldoode

LOMCN Developer
Developer
May 10, 2003
Yes
Viola A.I. said:
Martial arts cannot be taut, it comes naturally. :P

Lol nah not really when i started i had very little knowledge of it, and it hurt when i kicked my leg so far, now me and my m8 can jump and kick this roof of a shelter in his back garden :D

BountieHunter1

LOMCN Pro Member
Golden Oldie
Oct 18, 2003
London
Chesnut said:
m8 can jump and kick this roof of a shelter in his back garden :D

Cartboard shelter?

Site looks plain.Nothing special but people do tend to like "plain" so its alright.

Lilcooldoode

LOMCN Developer
Developer
May 10, 2003
Yes
Cartboard shelter?

Pfft nah its one of these ones with the wavey plastic roof and wood beams holding it up, its like a conservatry but without the front wall and door.

Solitude

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Apr 22, 2003
South Wales
HogX said:
Site Design. - 6/10

Site Subject. - 0/10
I didn't ask you to rate the content as it's got **** all to do with you. Instead of posting a few words like "site design 6/10" how about saying WHY ????

You people are ****ing useless sometimes lol :p

Love

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Apr 27, 2004
The Garden
Solitude said:
Hate, i was speaking with regards to HogX, a rating is useless without reason.

no it isnt, its an opinion and its what he thinks of you website, you didnt say you must provide a reason :)

oh and the title font (the blocky computer one), is crap.

Viola A.I.

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 14, 2003
Newcastle - UK
Make a flash overscreen with ninjas that jump out of the page elements at random and you have 0.3 seconds (to make it easy for the children) to click them, which turns your mouse cursor into a sword and slices them in two.

BountieHunter1

LOMCN Pro Member
Golden Oldie
Oct 18, 2003
London
Viola A.I. said:
Make a flash overscreen with ninjas that jump out of the page elements at random and you have 0.3 seconds (to make it easy for the children) to click them, which turns your mouse cursor into a sword and slices them in two.

How about making a drawing for those who aint got a imagination.