My Map..

Join Discord

Jamie

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 29, 2003
United Kingdom
Pritty much my first complete map. what ya think ? alsohow can i add it to MMap.wil cos i want it on the minimap.

Please post ur comments below ty

ipixelub1tch

quiet nice map, add some objects like rocks etc outside of the walls for a better effect :)

/sparx14

Last edited:

Slanesh

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 6, 2004
Stoke, England
It's a very good first try... Just wondering will it have to be an NPC teleport to get into it? Or do you come in from the basement of one of the buildings?

It would make a nice HZ for low level players :)

Solitude

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Apr 22, 2003
South Wales
Nice map for first attempt, keep at it!

As for adding it to mMap.wil, in Mapedit click "File" > Save to Bitmap. This will generate a .bmp file with an img of the map. Now open mMap.wil in a WIL Editor and find a blank space, now import the .bmp you created earlier and save the .wil. Take note of the number of the slot you imported to .bmp to (200 for example). Now go to mir200/envir/minimap.txt and add the following text:

Mapnumber/name mMap.wil index

So if your map was HZ01 and you used slot 200 in mMap.wil then it would be:

HZ01 200

The Mapname/number must coinside with the name of the map file.

Hope that helps ya...

Jamie

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 29, 2003
United Kingdom
Solitude said:
Nice map for first attempt, keep at it!

As for adding it to mMap.wil, in Mapedit click "File" > Save to Bitmap. This will generate a .bmp file with an img of the map. Now open mMap.wil in a WIL Editor and find a blank space, now import the .bmp you created earlier and save the .wil. Take note of the number of the slot you imported to .bmp to (200 for example). Now go to mir200/envir/minimap.txt and add the following text:

Mapnumber/name mMap.wil index

So if your map was HZ01 and you used slot 200 in mMap.wil then it would be:

HZ01 200

The Mapname/number must coinside with the name of the map file.

Hope that helps ya...

Thank you .. where do i get a wil editor sorry if this has been asked

and im already working on a new province... would any 1 be interested in using this HomeZone map ?