My new Car.

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
Bargin for £2500, 2.0 ltr , taken from the ebay post. will get more photos up tomorrow

bvp9d2wmkkgrhgookjqejll.jpg

bvp9hjwbgkkgrhgookkmejl.jpg

bvp9limkkgrhgookj0ejllm.jpg

bvp9tuqwkkgrhgookkyejll.jpg

Primal

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Jun 28, 2004
looks like an ST wanabe that someones made, does look ok but theyre sluggish and im guessin yours will be extra sluggish cos of the added weight to make it look like the ST model.
and the wheels? get rid n get sum standard ford alloys, i like the ST alloys n want some for mine but cnt be arsed buyin none as i dont plan to have it for long cos of how sluggish it feels.

like i say, it looks ok (except the wheels dnt look rite), but i prefer performance so for 2,500 on a wot? 53 plateish? i think u got ripped off, paid 1200 for mine with 6 month tax n 12 month mot on ebay and it probably drives smoother cos its all standard.

gratz on your new car tho, i give it 3-4 month till u decide u want rid.

p.s. wot model is it? zetec? lx? ghia? know its not the ghia tho cos its not got the badges on the windows.
zetecs got nicest interior :)

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
looks like an ST wanabe that someones made, does look ok but theyre sluggish and im guessin yours will be extra sluggish cos of the added weight to make it look like the ST model.
and the wheels? get rid n get sum standard ford alloys, i like the ST alloys n want some for mine but cnt be arsed buyin none as i dont plan to have it for long cos of how sluggish it feels.

like i say, it looks ok (except the wheels dnt look rite), but i prefer performance so for 2,500 on a wot? 53 plateish? i think u got ripped off, paid 1200 for mine with 6 month tax n 12 month mot on ebay and it probably drives smoother cos its all standard.

gratz on your new car tho, i give it 3-4 month till u decide u want rid.

p.s. wot model is it? zetec? lx? ghia? know its not the ghia tho cos its not got the badges on the windows.
zetecs got nicest interior :)
lol i got ripped off?
yes its a rep. its all geniun from the Ford dealer (recipts) the previous owner put a 2.0ltr engine in by ford. full respray its a Zetec modle. it has all bells and whistles no problems. i agree the alloys could be changed but plenty of time to change.
and yours must be a shed to cost that much. on ebay currently there all in bad condition which cost around 1000-1500.

Got any plans, needs dropping.
already been dropped if you've seen a standard mondeo

Last edited:

lewis

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 15, 2004
Southampton
not bad m8, to be honest i think the alloys are fine and i'm very picky with cars, i'v never been 100% happy with any car i have brought.

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
rides very well, i dont really like the look of the standard model but this tickes all the boxes for me.

Kadama

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 28, 2004
West Midlands, Malvern
I ****in' love that! I have a soft spot for the mondeo's, i want a TDI as i do alot of motorway miles, but i do love that car mate well done id shake ur hand but my arms aint long enough lol.

Ever wanna get rid, let me know ill pay cash n pick it up ;)

Omen_lom

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 29, 2006
lol looks awesome to be honest :) good buy. Was gna get an MG TF, but after research I heard its best to stay away from em.

mapadale

I ****in' love that! I have a soft spot for the mondeo's, i want a TDI as i do alot of motorway miles, but i do love that car mate well done id shake ur hand but my arms aint long enough lol.

Ever wanna get rid, let me know ill pay cash n pick it up ;)
Screw the mondeo TDI, get the new mondeo titanum.

Sweet as FCUK and drives like a dream.

Kadama

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 28, 2004
West Midlands, Malvern
I was only planning on spending about 4grand tho, the ST TDI i wanted, if i was gonna go for anything with a higher price range id go for the audi a4.

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
Yeah Titanium is an awesome car.

I do like that model though. The rims remind me of my bosses, his car is a Mercedes SLK AMG - with the AMG rims obviously.

mapadale

I was only planning on spending about 4grand tho, the ST TDI i wanted, if i was gonna go for anything with a higher price range id go for the audi a4.
The A4 is ok, but compearing it against the Mondeo Titanium is no contest at all.

The Titamnium is basically a Jag at an affordable price and on power it unfortuanlty out does the A4.

Give me a Jag over an Audi anytime.

Kadama

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 28, 2004
West Midlands, Malvern
Audi's look the part, with that face lift grill it looks a beast, ive had a few come up behind me in the fast lane on the motorway and i dont move just so i can admire it lol. I wouldn't buy the audi purely on power, but on looks, and fuel obviously get a tdi 2.0 i can get cars remapped very cheap if i wanted the extra power.

audi, lowered, blacked out windows, nice rims, good on fuel im laughing

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
Audi's look the part, with that face lift grill it looks a beast, ive had a few come up behind me in the fast lane on the motorway and i dont move just so i can admire it lol. I wouldn't buy the audi purely on power, but on looks, and fuel obviously get a tdi 2.0 i can get cars remapped very cheap if i wanted the extra power.

audi, lowered, blacked out windows, nice rims, good on fuel im laughing

When I win the Lotto, You can choose your colour.