My server 1.9

smoochy boys on tour

coreyamory1991

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 9, 2006
I brought up all the programs so server can be up when i go to login screen and i try to create and account it has like this error says "there was an error when creating your account-try again-1

anybody know the problem??if not...can sum1 give me new server files help me throughout things so mine can work ?? :D

Zidio

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Nov 2, 2005
LOMCN
try delete the contents of FDDB IDDB located int he dbserv folder and the loginsrv folder then reboot all the gates then try hope this helps ;)

Upvote 0

coreyamory1991

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 9, 2006
ouch still the same....here mabey this will help

selGate had somethin wrong

[8/9/2006 5:33:06 AM] SelGate Ready
[8/9/2006 5:33:06 AM] Windows socket error: Only one usage of each socket address (protocol/network address/port) is normally permitted (10048), on API 'bind'

login gate sed same thing

[8/9/2006 5:33:02 AM] LoginGate Ready
[8/9/2006 5:33:02 AM] Windows socket error: Only one usage of each socket address (protocol/network address/port) is normally permitted (10048), on API 'bind'

lol im very new at this and im newby so i dont really got much clue lol
do i need put new ip adress or something?

Upvote 0

Elvin

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 14, 2003
middlesex
you need to check your processes and make sure that only 1 instance of those programs is running ..

or just close them all and check theres none running then try again LOL

Upvote 0

coreyamory1991

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 9, 2006
:( ok i am 100% newb at this stuff
i did run the server from here folder
i relly got no clue wat u talkin about :( :cray:

Upvote 0

coreyamory1991

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 9, 2006
wiat nevermind connection is up but theres one more thing..IT STILL SAYS IN LOG IN SCREEN "an error occured when creating account try again-1" not even the gamemaster account worked -_-

Upvote 0

coreyamory1991

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 9, 2006
hm i think i might of accually found out the problem

do you think the reason i got these problems is becuase im using
project 69 wav,map,data...????
if so gimmey a sign lol because i didnt find any of those to download i just see files

Upvote 0

Neptune

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 19, 2003
Chester :P
no it want make a difference.

in the bottom right hand corner of ur screen make sure that there isnt anygates running at the bottom as on mine they r still running in the bottom right corner.

if that dont work make sure that on plumwind u click start also.

if that 1 dnt work restart ur comp an check ur exe that u use t oconnect to ur server

Upvote 0

coreyamory1991

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 9, 2006
Does anyone on this forum use Project 69 wav,data,map if not mabey that could be the cause of my problem...i mean from the looks...wat would be best to get then? the real legend of mir wav,data,map or does anyone have any to share?

Upvote 0

coreyamory1991

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 9, 2006
lol you know what i dont give a crap anymore because you mir2 helpers that help ppl get server....lolz u dont even give a darn if ther server dont work or not...your guides...well..they dotn work either...i read every one..took my time...i still had the same error the same old problem...i try to make new thread about it...u dont give a crap...u just warn me...all that stuff...all files are like in wierd writing too..soo its imposible to set it up ........ur just probally scared because the new people these days might make a server even greater then yours hahaha o wel i dont care anymore.....:middle: :mooned:

BUT FOR THOSE WHO TRIED TO HELP ME THAT ACCUALLY READ MY PROBLEM thank you for your cooperation goodbye:) :agree: :dunce:

Upvote 0

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
we arnt here to help you. we kindly provided the guides so you wouldnt post stupid questions, making us clear it up.

iv read that guide, and iv got a server running from it, so why cant you.

files in wierd writing? its called english, learn to read it.

i think i can speak for everyone, no we dont give a crap if you can get your server up. if u cant follow a guide which is there to stop these threads, then theres no hope for you here. sorry.

Upvote 0

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
nope. this is the only private mir server forum in existance. well, appart from all the other noobs which attempted to copy lomcn.

try an offline game. they are easier to setup.

Upvote 0

coreyamory1991

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 9, 2006
u guys dont seem to be explaining to good enuf......yer know what ...all of u should just get together make ONE BIG GUIDE..forget the others....put in every little single detail in it and the best server files u can get out of em all aswell...if u did this then u really wouldnt have newbs crying in the forums ^.^ i mean seriously some things u have written there im like wat does that mean...wer is that at...u have to be more specific and directive m8's and if newbs cannot get that one right then well ther screwed... hows taht sound??

Upvote 0

coreyamory1991

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 9, 2006
wait hold that paragraph for a second....show me address for offline one...i mean lolz thats wat ive been mostly looking for.......now thats the least u can do...

Upvote 0

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
no matter how many guides we make you will never understand it. its a simple ****ing guide, we cant dumb it down anymore for you. and tbh, why shld we, we spend our time to make a guide for stupid ppl to understand, and what for? so we can get more stupid questions thrown at us? no thanks.

control panels -> admin tools -> BDE

Last edited:
Upvote 0