[CD3.55] My server Offline

smoochy boys on tour

Elegido

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 13, 2008
Seville, Spain.
Dont connect to my own server

I used the search engine I've looked around, all the ips and I can not fix it, someone could help me?
Someone could help me put the server online TeamViewer? I put the Ip's of installation I disabled the firewall idabiga and opened the ports on the router, passing through firewall ports and yet also keeps telling me offline.
Sorry for my english im using translate.
PD:My server in local mode also works with hamachi.

Last edited:

mapafail

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Apr 26, 2012
So I have it installed mapadale:
View attachment 12417
This is not what I asked, can you get into game when all the IP's are set to 127.0.0.0 which is the MS loop back IP address and also can you gain access over a local network using your lan IP. We need to make sure the basics first, otherwise there is no point in you learning as someone else will have done it all for you.

Upvote 0

Elegido

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 13, 2008
Seville, Spain.
yes yes when I put all my ips 127.0.0.1 works correctly, and when using "hamachi" I also work for me and those who connect through my hamachi Ip.

Upvote 0

mapafail

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Apr 26, 2012
yes yes when I put all my ips 127.0.0.1 works correctly, and when using "hamachi" I also work for me and those who connect through my hamachi Ip.
What are you using to connect, Mirlogin or RegServer?

Also if people can get online from outside of your internet over the VPN. then try changing the IP address for your client to your lan IP and it should work.

Upvote 0

Elegido

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 13, 2008
Seville, Spain.
Ok the problem is fixed thanks to Relentless has helped me a lot, thanks for everything.
But now I have another little problem is that since my own Ip will not let me connect, I get the server offline, I have a laptop, but uses the same IP as me still appears offline, I can do?

Upvote 0

mapafail

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Apr 26, 2012
Ok the problem is fixed thanks to Relentless has helped me a lot, thanks for everything.
But now I have another little problem is that since my own Ip will not let me connect, I get the server offline, I have a laptop, but uses the same IP as me still appears offline, I can do?
Are you still using Hamachi and if you are is it installed on the laptop!

Upvote 0

Elegido

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 13, 2008
Seville, Spain.
The server is ONLINE without hamachi, you can get all you want, but I can not seem to enter, it will be because I use the same IP as the server?
I want to know how to fix it, since I can not get to test things and more.
Thanks in advance.

---------- Post added 18-05-2012 at 12:31 PM ---------- Previous post was 17-05-2012 at 04:56 PM ----------

Have I tried to change the ip ListMake my server for my LAN Ip, and indeed has already left me like I was online the server, but there is the problem, when I put id and password and I give OK to when choosing character says to me reconnect? And if it's not my router does not have loopback as a friend told me.
thx in advance!!

Upvote 0