Sig.jpg

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
The 1st.

The 2nd and 3rd ones look boring, tho i like the writing in the 2nd one.

HogX

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 19, 2004
Grimsby.
Very classy. The 2nd and 3rd one seem to look the same and are a little too big for my eyes. Try giving them a basic border or something so they stand out a bit more. :) I like the first one alot.

Love

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Apr 27, 2004
The Garden
i dont like the first 1, everyone is going for a futuristic space look but the 2nd and 3rd one are nice and arty (also like ferril's pie av and sig :P).

^G0trex

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 7, 2003
Bham
hehe Soli used my Line Blast tut for the 3rd n it looks nice cud do wiv a border thou :P

Stonehelm

Resigned
Golden Oldie
Apr 14, 2004
Preston, UCLAN
Yeh i like ur line blast g0t but you need another feature , cos thats juts not enough on its own even with some jazzy font.

p.s. do you do the lasso trick with ur font?

Lilcooldoode

LOMCN Developer
Developer
May 10, 2003
Yes
I prefer to base mine on a theme like mario, or zelda.... For example...

Last edited:

^G0trex

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 7, 2003
Bham
hehe Ches, yer tht 1 is nice but a bit 2 busy for me, i like it clean n simple :P

+ do Stone do u mean the txt in my sigg?

Stonehelm

Resigned
Golden Oldie
Apr 14, 2004
Preston, UCLAN
yeh and the text in ur previous siggs.

Yeh chestnut too much happening lol, i would do something like that but its too faffy trying to make the characters look like they havent been stuck on with prit stick :) alot of people say use the blur tool but it just makes some look tacky.

However thats a very nice job, personally i would loose the sword wielding link the text Zelda but keep the shield and the sunburst is to overpowering. But thats me lol.

^G0trex

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 7, 2003
Bham
no Stone its sumit called "The Burn Techinique" basicly u add a stroke to the txt layer n take an Eraser to it lol, simple yet effective

Lilcooldoode

LOMCN Developer
Developer
May 10, 2003
Yes
Stonehelm said:
yeh and the text in ur previous siggs.

Yeh chestnut too much happening lol, i would do something like that but its too faffy trying to make the characters look like they havent been stuck on with prit stick :) alot of people say use the blur tool but it just makes some look tacky.

However thats a very nice job, personally i would loose the sword wielding link the text Zelda but keep the shield and the sunburst is to overpowering. But thats me lol.

So you prefer ones like this:

Last edited:

^G0trex

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 7, 2003
Bham
i dont Ches, theres no Border, and the font isnt very nice :P

+ it has a wrestler in :S

Love

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Apr 27, 2004
The Garden
Chesnut said:
You dont like wrestling? :O, other than dust, its the best thing on the tele.

i wouldnt mind it as much if it was real but its as fake as DMX's gender and when it is real (not shown on TV i dont think) its 2 violent :)

+ their acting is **** and their little conversations with each other sound like they have constant constipation.

so all in all i hate wrestling and even more i hate the fake crap WWE etc do.

Last edited:

^G0trex

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 7, 2003
Bham
Hate said:
i wouldnt mind it as much if it was real but its as fake as DMX's gender and when it is real (not shown on TV i dont think) its 2 violent :)

+ their acting is **** and their little conversations with each other sound like they have constant constipation.

so all in all i hate wrestling and even more i hate the fake crap WWE etc do.

*whinges* but it still hurts when a chair hits them

:P

if the chair hits em they dont move fast enuf lol they hit the floor b4 the chair is off the ground, its like footballers fallin over when they rnt even tackled...

Lilcooldoode

LOMCN Developer
Developer
May 10, 2003
Yes
Theirs no such thing as real life wrestling, yes you get things that are known as real life wrestling, but doing wrestling moves and slams is what makes wrestling, real life wrestling, 3 punches and a submission and the match is over, Whats the point in that lol, didnt even come off their feet once.

Love

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Apr 27, 2004
The Garden
at least its not a bunch of actors on steroids shouting out their moves at the other fighters then running around the ring jumping off ropes and pretending to hit each other :)

its not even entertainment, its sad.

Lilcooldoode

LOMCN Developer
Developer
May 10, 2003
Yes
I still find it fun to watch, quite educational aswell, it may be fake but if u ever try the moves they do on your friends you'll find them quite effective ^_^