MySpace.. My Space.. My Space..

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
im confused? is that site meant to be a joke? why have you posted us that myspace, and whys it in your signature? are you a retard?

AgentSmith

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 30, 2003
Sheffield (S2)
incorrect, i remain hidden because my sperm is being used to breed a superhuman race of individuals who are more awesome than the world can handle.

Oo no doubt!! but my comment was aimed at the thread creator, being an "artiest" you don't want my space to use your pictures as they see fit

Xanan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 5, 2006
Steish, reputation -50

Hate to judge from appearances, but in most cases its from your lot that we have trouble getting to and from the pub on a friday night.

l_5d464552911abcf5827c12c642071733.jpg

Rampage

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 22, 2003
Coalville, Leicestershire
Steish, reputation -50

Hate to judge from appearances, but in most cases its from your lot that we have trouble getting to and from the pub on a friday night.

l_5d464552911abcf5827c12c642071733.jpg

this isnt steish he's just using my forum account...

and wot u mean cus of us lot ppl have trouble gettin to and from the pub on a friday nite?

we just like gettin toegther and avin a drink together with each other it aint a crime to share a create or 2 with ur m8s

p.s
post a pic of urself so i can judge u from how u look

we r not chavs we r not goths we r normal ppl chavs n goths r not right in the head!
we're ravers n live our life how we want too and av a laff u only live once :normalwav

Last edited:

ipixel

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 11, 2005
Northern Ireland
hmm... ravers.... hard house .. vocal trance.... hardcore? what u into? lil tip tho. ravers dont drink stella .. they crunch special k :D << coming from someone who knows.

Yeah banging wingers is well 'ard, just hope next time you end up swallowing your own toungue then you can find out how truely awesome it is.

Rampage

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 22, 2003
Coalville, Leicestershire
hmm... ravers.... hard house .. vocal trance.... hardcore? what u into? lil tip tho. ravers dont drink stella .. they crunch special k :D << coming from someone who knows.

hardcore n oldskool\happy hardcore

so all ravers drink the same beer?

I don't see how any normal person could listen to or enjoy participating in "raves", but hey whatever you want.

look were happy with the lives we live and we dont bother anyone so get off out backs, we get called cus of how we look, sayin were trouble makers when its u lot chuckin the abuse about am sorry if u get thrashed on the way home from the pub but u probaly deserved it

Last edited:

Peart

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 14, 2006
I will get off your back, if you want to lead your life that way then you have every right to. Doesnt mean I have to approve of such lifestyles, but that's that.

But nobody deserves to get "thrashed on the way home from the pub", so I'd appreciate it if you would respect that.