Mystikal Server

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheTitans

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 6, 2005
saber said:
bah i cant even make accont me so nooby!!!!

btw my client says horse.wil weapon.will and 2 others missing but ive downloaded all your patchs.... any ideas

need help making a account, and wtf is with the account sign up page needing a ssn ffs lol

Its just some korean crappy number thing, just put any random number in, i put a birthdate but without the /'s so

19781010 like that any number works but i just use that format ;p

Mikerowe

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2003
HellsRage said:
i have downloaded everything on ur page cept client because it doesnt work.

cos u a noob hells ^^ and i dont think they have put new Ledu exe up there with the new IP. gotta use old exe's

Mystikal

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 14, 2004
Web page hasn't been updated with the new downloads...Visit the forum and register Download the client on downloads section that is the new client.

Note: You must register to see downloads!

DevilsKnight

I
Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 1, 2004
no offense myst but imo this server got boring after 2days playing give us something to do!

Mystikal

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 14, 2004
^Quake^ said:
seems ur losing players myst

People come and go :) No worries m8. I've been pretty busy recently so haven't had the chance to concentrate on server. But the 'Sticky Feet' problem has been resolved now :)

^Quake^

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 11, 2004
and too u should remove the donatee area thats sucks...arent private server not p2p ( pay too pay ) ?

/VamparicBlood

TeNeBruS

LOMCN Leecher
May 23, 2005
hello , i'm new here , i love this game mir 2 , and i havn't played since a long long time , if this server is good , u will see many people (my friends ) come in here to make a large and a good server !

Buuuuun

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 12, 2003
^Quake^ said:
and too u should remove the donatee area thats sucks...arent private server not p2p ( pay too pay ) ?

/VamparicBlood

It isn't p2p, as you don't have to pay to play. You have an option to donate to running of server if you do you get a reward. The items that come from the mobs in that cave can be got off other boss mobs.

^Quake^

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 11, 2004
nop rare items only come from that cave....like sowg or bos etc.. only from there

Status
Not open for further replies.