Mythica server

^G0trex

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 7, 2003
Bham
because stupid asscakes (not naming names) moaned all day about trivial stuff so he took it down till whenever

soz

Bless

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2003
I'll gladly name names, it was NewBloodx and WonderWarrior, I hope they're happy.

Judes

It was WonderFighter, not WonderWarrior, sorry im jus a bit of a perfectinist, dont like seeing mistakes even though i make loads me self :P

^G0trex

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 7, 2003
Bham
they were moaning about drops and its 2 hard or sumit i aint sure, WonderF just moaned 24/7 nyway but its not goin up till the weekend as far as i kno :(

Judes

i didnt play it for long but from what u can gather, WonderF and Blood were constantly moaning on about the drops, i think maybe more, prob more lol but hey he may bring it back up....even tho i dont play so cudnt care either way :D

^G0trex

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 7, 2003
Bham
lol its coming back (i think/hope)

he mentioned he just needed to redo the drops but i gess its probly better waitin 4 atom or jewel to make a comment -.-

Judes

i thought Atom was. Whens he brining it back, i mite start playing :D getting bored of P69 these days

Bless

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2003
Them moaning about the drops was pretty pathetic too, I'm willing to bet they didn't kill half as many boss's as I did and I didn't get a single drop.

Atom if your reading this, I can't believe you let a few whingers bother you. You can't please everyone but you were pleasing most, and we all know you were doing your best to sort bugs when they arose.

NewBlood

Natural Selection
Golden Oldie
Apr 22, 2003
Manchester
lol hes took it down to update the server which i think is a good thing.

It would be much faster than doing it while the servers up and it would bring the server up to a good standard.
before it went down there was nothing much new and once this little donw period is over we shjould have tons of new stuff to look forward to.

^G0trex

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 7, 2003
Bham
yea but unfortunalty, the way atom is (no offence to him) he's a perfectionist and gets peeved off easy when ppl moan at him :(

Judes

well that movie was great and now im sittin suckin on a bit of candy rock ye me