Naplash

Sawell

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 29, 2003
http://www.naplash.com

I'm posting general articles and **** on the web, so have a gander. I'll be posting one every week or so on anything and everything, and will be starting to publish news stories soon.

For those of you who are part of the old shens crew, or just want a forum there's also one attached to the site with all of the people from Shensation/Turkleton/World Domination on there.

Sawell

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 29, 2003
i give it 3 weeks :P

No one has faith in me anymore! The reason so many of my projects go to pot is because other people want to get involved and then I let them and they let me down. I'm the one with all the ambition. This time it's a project I can do on my own, I don't need the forum to function for the articles to do well. I just need somewhere to post the crap I make :p

muffinpie

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 19, 2005
No one has faith in me anymore! The reason so many of my projects go to pot is because other people want to get involved and then I let them and they let me down. I'm the one with all the ambition. This time it's a project I can do on my own, I don't need the forum to function for the articles to do well. I just need somewhere to post the crap I make :p

The articles are pretty good gave me a laugh there worth a read, forums pretty good but it needs new faces coz its all the old crew.