Need For Speed Underground

Akujin

E.A.S.T.S.I.D.E
Dedicated Member
Nov 16, 2003
At Home On Pc
Well what can i say about this game ? Well all i can says its a wickid game and i think its worth getting ive got it already i sugguest who evea doesnt should get it its like the film Fast And Furious but it isnt about Fast And Furious but its based round that
Rate: 10/10

Wrath of Heaven

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 29, 2003
well great game for car lovers really. when they say it has unlimited customisation its kinda true. Well the amount off different styles is probably more than coventionalty known numbers. however not infite there is a HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL of alot

AgentSmith

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 30, 2003
Sheffield (S2)
bought it, played it, completed it......twice and it was great. only whay to get all the the body kits tho is to complete it twice and pick the different wide boy body kits each time.

SaTuRoS

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 10, 2003
Megas XLR - New Jersey
I got the game about 2-3 weeks ago and all my m8s got it aswell just after me n they completed it :mad: i think i shud sit down n play it but i never get time really and i shud learn to use the breaks :Dn e wayz this game is the best racing game i've ever played and definately one for car lovers

Viola A.I.

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 14, 2003
Newcastle - UK
I hate this new 'Underground' tagline, what happened to 'eXtreme'?

I hate when people try to make a product look badass but the fact remains its still a p.o.s.

I hate NFSU. :P

Shinobi

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 23, 2003
i got bored of gameplay around race 90, but i still go on a fair bit to make meself some badass carz :)

Xeno

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2003
completed 3 times on all difficulties, to easy ¬_¬ yawn lol... now for network play! also to easy... nevermind... bring on the decent rx-7's and skylines :P

^G0trex

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 7, 2003
Bham
Only good part is the Gfx, sure u get nice cars but still, getting 329750574367 billion diff parts for em, Most which u wont like anyway sigh

the gameplay is very repetative and boring,

i h8 the way u HAVE to win every race, bar the exeption of 1 in a tournament,

it shud be layed out better

as for the Underground name Viola is right its just nother con to get u to buy it.

my verdict

ALL NEED FOR SPEED GAMES SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

killer22

Permanently R3T/\r|)
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2003
PFC where else
Need For Speed OWNS.. u dish it yet i would eat my hat if u ever made one that Quilty that Complex and that Big!i!

NFS tryed something that NO other company would try. so do u really expect them to get it right first time round with every little detail that you could possibaly want? (think about it)

at least NFS ARE trying, its like F&F they was ment to release there game last year. mmm lets see NO GAME, bcoz im bettin its near on the same as NFS and now have to remodel the intire game to sell it! i think NFS did a good job stepping into the new line of cars.

ok the kits are some what lacking, but there there. thats the thing u forget. there there, there not just missing bcoz they think there crap then ud moan there was 2 little in the first place. u gotta give NFS room to breath. there be better games in time but intill then enjoy whats given 2 u.

10/10

Viola A.I.

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 14, 2003
Newcastle - UK
killer22 said:
u dish it yet i would eat my hat if u ever made one that Quilty that Complex and that Big!i!

What? :confused:

Lets get this straight - this is not the first street racer game to come out, in-fact its far from it. Plus just to be picky Electronic Arts arn't exactly a company famed 'steeping out of line'; with such repetative titles as "SimCityXXXX", "NFL XX", "Fifa XX", "(insertuselesssporthere) XX" and lets not forget everyones most hated "The Sims (insertbull****expansionnamehere)"!

...its like F&F they was ment to release there game last year. mmm lets see NO GAME, bcoz im bettin its near on the same as NFS and now have to remodel the intire game to sell it!

No.

but there there. thats the thing u forget. there there, there

Anything else that was 'there' that you missed? :P

there be better games in time...

Yea, once EA have applied their infamous 'ramm it down their throats untill they are sick of it' approach to the need for speed series. Then we'll see what you think of it.

Taylor

Tiamaria Is Back!
Dedicated Member
Mar 22, 2003
I rented this a couple of days ago and i thought it was great got up to 59/111 was playing all day so i might get i wanna buy it cheaply tho money is down atm
I give 10/10 anyone wanna challenge online pm me (only if u av network adapter)

killer22

Permanently R3T/\r|)
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2003
PFC where else
viola i normaly dont argue with u but if u got a grudge with EA then complain 2 them not me.

im pointing out hte facts.. also that is the first of its kind, the closest thing to it is some stuff like SpeedKings so on. yeah sure EA mite make some repetivite games but u still play em! thats what it balls down 2, weather u like it or not EA make games to be played and to earn profet there not gonna make a game just so they go broke making it! any comp in the world evloves on money, we cant stop that just like we cant stop the DAY and the NIGHT its just something u gotta live with it and NFS are good games, but by the looks of it your a NON-SPORTS person. coz u named most of hte sports games. i know EA make alot of sport games but not all are and maby EA are trying to take the next step if noone else will.

BTW - F&F WAS ment to be released last year as i read up on it over and over the date was held bk and bk and bk and now there is no date for release.