Need For Speed UnderGround2

Freya

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 15, 2003
Brighton
anyone played NFSUG2 on Pc coz its meant 2 be quite gd nd i dont know whether 2 buy it or easy way ( DownLoads it for free )

HolyCow

Good, fun game but doesn't really live up to people's expectations. There's way more customisation in NFSU2 (compared to the first one) but on the whole, it feels like they just rushed out a sequel to cash in on the success of NFSU.

Rampage

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 22, 2003
Coalville, Leicestershire
its a sweet game loads better than the first one graphics are a lot better and theres alot more to the game, you dont just select your races like the first one on this one u gotta drive around the city to races unlock other parts of the city drive round and find graphics, body performance audio shops etc..

if u d\l it free you cant play online.

but worth it either way whether u d\l it or buy it imo

Freya

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 15, 2003
Brighton
Rampage said:
its a sweet game loads better than the first one graphics are a lot better and theres alot more to the game, you dont just select your races like the first one on this one u gotta drive around the city to races unlock other parts of the city drive round and find graphics, body performance audio shops etc..

if u d\l it free you cant play online.

but worth it either way whether u d\l it or buy it imo

do u know anywere i cud download full version free? or if u can upload it sumwere for me so i can try out? :D

DarkXXX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 9, 2004
Sheffield
**** game, played it once on ps2 and it basically dissapointed me
it isnt NFSU anymore, its a mixture of other racing games brought into one, which sux sooo much!