[CD3.55] need help/info getting server online please

Langley89

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 27, 2011
hi all i need help getting online, i have tried the guides but i dont understand them. my files are 3.55working.
the server runs off 127.0.0.1. iam using a router and ports are forwarded. i dont know my local or net ip, i dont know what files i need to change. any help would be great thanks.

floryn1234

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 10, 2010
hi all i need help getting online, i have tried the guides but i dont understand them. my files are 3.55working.
the server runs off 127.0.0.1. iam using a router and ports are forwarded. i dont know my local or net ip, i dont know what files i need to change. any help would be great thanks.

i can help ya mail me at [email protected] talk ther bye bye !

Upvote 0

Phantom

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Feb 4, 2012
The guides are simple and very easy to follow, I hate to say this but a layman can follow those guides and get a server up and running on 127.0.0.1. If you are unable to follow the guides to do this, then I would suggest not bothering with opening a server, as you certainly won't comprehend to art of scripting if you can't follow a simple guide to setting up a server. You need to understand the principles first and at the moment you don't. All I would suggest is you read every thread on this site and learn about the files before putting up a server, otherwise you will be going nowhere fast.

Upvote 0