Need help installing mir3

-=Nelly=-

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 18, 2007
Romania
Sorry for this , but as i decided to get back to mir , i've been trying to install it again , and as i downloaded the game from lomeurope website , and after the download had finished i tried few times to install the game i always got the error that file ikernel.exe couldn't be installed , i removed and re downloaded the game and the same error still happens
any advice(s) ?
Regards
Spiders
Aka
BikerBoy

mapadale

To resolve this issue, expand the appropriate file from the Windows XP CD:

1. Click Start, click Run, and then type CMD. Click OK.

2. To change to the root folder of drive C, type cd\, and then press ENTER.

3. Insert the Windows XP CD, type Expand cd_drive_letter:\i386\filename.tl_ drive:\Windows\system32\filename.tlb, and then press ENTER, where filename is the name of the file that you want to expand and drive is the letter of the drive where Windows is installed.

Other resolution is to re-install windows installer

-=Nelly=-

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 18, 2007
Romania
it's not with windows dude , it's something in the game , this file is in the mir3installer folder i downloaded , it's not related to window ..... " i think "

mapadale

it's not with windows dude , it's something in the game , this file is in the mir3installer folder i downloaded , it's not related to window ..... " i think "
ikernel.exe is the install.bat file for the windows installer and its not reading the installation, this is normally due to a corrupt windows installer.

So yes it is.

-=Nelly=-

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 18, 2007
Romania
ok cool then , can i download this file from anywhere else other than my win CD ? cuase i don't have this windows CD ? thanks for help dude

-=Nelly=-

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 18, 2007
Romania
Thanks kori that helped out :D now i need to ask about something else , can the VGA card setting makes the game slow ? i got ge force 8400 GS
but my game moves really really slow , anything i can do to fix this ? thanks
Spiders AKA BikerBoy