[CD3.55] need help with armadillo path

mdoti

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 12, 2011
hi all

sorry for my english i needed to use http://translate.google.com.uy

I know there are several posts with solutions on the armadillo, but I have not been able to validate the key

I installed the Chinese (PRC), delete the key with the "Trial Reset", I have to work a single processor

I also read that if you open the "Loader3G" and "Netchek", down and with crtl. select both and close the group works, but when I start to "Loader3g" opens like me asking for the key.

my pc is core two duo with Windows XP SP3 Original

here screenshot

Dibujo.JPG

Serane

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 18, 2012
You can't solve the armadillo cause of your OS ( Operation System ) you are running on SP3 xp , to run a server you need SP2, try swap the windows and then you can advance with cracking armadillo

it is a AMD or INTEL?

Upvote 0

Yolom

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 7, 2010
Spain
You can't solve the armadillo cause of your OS ( Operation System ) you are running on SP3 xp , to run a server you need SP2, try swap the windows and then you can advance with cracking armadillo

it is a AMD or INTEL?

I run my server with win Xp SP3.

Try get TrialReset: mf.kaorimir.com/ToolsHelps/trialreset30rc8.rar

Clean Amardillo, restart you PC and try crack Amardillo.

Upvote 0

Mart393

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 15, 2011
SPANISH:
Mira te explico...

Primero, antes que nada ejecuta el programa: Trial-Reset
Dentro del programa, pincha sobre el icono: armadillo. Si situas el raton encima de los iconos durante un instante, aparecera el nombre del icono. El tercero empezando por arriba es el armadillo. Pues le clicas y esperas a que cargue.
Una vez cargue, pinchas sobre la flechita que hay justo al lado del icono de armadillo y clicas sobre Clear.

Una vez hecho esto, te vas a la carpeta Mud3, y ejecutas el programa armadillo.exe. entonces te pedia el usuario y clave, que son:

Holley
000016-UM409Q-XQD9QN-AE9749-KXBWPC-ZH6DY5-Y35D1E-B7EKMW-T7WT0D-1ZNPB1

Luego de aceptar, al momento se ejecutara automaticamente el programa crueldragon. esperas a que cargue y lo cierras.

Y ya esta, luego ya puedes abrir el server correctamente.

Espero haberte ayudado.

----------------------------

ENGLISH:
First, before anything run the program: Trial-Reset
Within the program, click the icon: armadillo. If you mouse over icons for a moment, the name of the icon. The third from the top is the armadillo. Well cliques and expect him to load.
Once loaded, you click on the little arrow that's right next to the icon on Clear armadillo and cliques.

Once done, you'll Mud3 folder, and run the program armadillo.exe. then I asked for the username and password, which are:

Holley

After accepting, at the time the program runs automatically crueldragon. wait for it to load and close.

And this, then you can open the server properly.

Hope that helps.

Upvote 0

Yolom

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 7, 2010
Spain
SPANISH:
Mira te explico...

Primero, antes que nada ejecuta el programa: Trial-Reset
Dentro del programa, pincha sobre el icono: armadillo. Si situas el raton encima de los iconos durante un instante, aparecera el nombre del icono. El tercero empezando por arriba es el armadillo. Pues le clicas y esperas a que cargue.
Una vez cargue, pinchas sobre la flechita que hay justo al lado del icono de armadillo y clicas sobre Clear.

Una vez hecho esto, te vas a la carpeta Mud3, y ejecutas el programa armadillo.exe. entonces te pedia el usuario y clave, que son:

Holley

Luego de aceptar, al momento se ejecutara automaticamente el programa crueldragon. esperas a que cargue y lo cierras.

Y ya esta, luego ya puedes abrir el server correctamente.

Espero haberte ayudado.

----------------------------

ENGLISH:
First, before anything run the program: Trial-Reset
Within the program, click the icon: armadillo. If you mouse over icons for a moment, the name of the icon. The third from the top is the armadillo. Well cliques and expect him to load.
Once loaded, you click on the little arrow that's right next to the icon on Clear armadillo and cliques.

Once done, you'll Mud3 folder, and run the program armadillo.exe. then I asked for the username and password, which are:

Holley

After accepting, at the time the program runs automatically crueldragon. wait for it to load and close.

And this, then you can open the server properly.

Hope that helps.

Its was my mistake. Soz

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Mart393

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 15, 2011
What do you say?
I did not understand, google does not translate well.

Please tell me in Spanish.

Upvote 0

Geordiehc

Mad Dog Geo
VIP
Jul 4, 2007
Redditch, UK
Just to add to the comments, SP3 is useable with 3.55, i dont know where all these rumours are coming fromt hat it doesnt work, but in my experience they are wrong.

Also cracking Armadillo requires chinese language pack and chinese prc as non unicode language, if tou dont have this then it wont work

Upvote 0