need help with my private server

kingnoob

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 6, 2005
hey guys im needing help editing user acounts on my private server cos i made 2 gms and they given all the weps out and stuf and im wanting to move them back to lvl 7 with basic kit and little cash ,any help appreciated ty in advance guys

oh and is there a way to limit gm accounts or do i not just make them ??

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
to limti gm accounts instead of putting...

* Farril

put...

! Farril

that way they can only do basic commands.

Upvote 0

CrazyFox

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 17, 2005
kingnoob said:
hey guys im needing help editing user acounts on my private server cos i made 2 gms and they given all the weps out and stuf and im wanting to move them back to lvl 7 with basic kit and little cash ,any help appreciated ty in advance guys

oh and is there a way to limit gm accounts or do i not just make them ??

i class this the easy way to deal with it.
Bann the GMS.

Go to your AdminList.txt
and Take them off.

* = This means full GameMaster so u will have every command

1 , 2 ,3 ,4 ,5 ,6 ,7 ,8 ,9 ,10 = Semie GameMasters. They dont have every Command they carnt spawn monsters , or make items.

Upvote 0

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
1-10? Since when was it that?

yeah your right pebble it is 1 and not !. havnt done mir in a while lol.

Upvote 0

kingnoob

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 6, 2005
cheers for that it worked not just the buisness of items in wrongplaces and other stuf god this is annoying and takes ages lol ill have it up and open properly soon so ill put ip up for you all to come along and try
oh and is 4 meg telewest broadband sufficiant enough for it the machien that will run it will be a dual opteron setup with 4 gig of ram and 2 400 gig hdds running windows server i think and i wont be on my this making mir servers is harder then making counterstrike ones :(

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Pebble

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 25, 2005
Essex, England
kingnoob said:
cheers for that it worked not just the buisness of items in wrongplaces and other stuf god this is annoying and takes ages lol ill have it up and open properly soon so ill put ip up for you all to come along and try
oh and is 4 meg telewest broadband sufficiant enough for it the machien that will run it will be a dual opteron setup with 4 gig of ram and 2 400 gig hdds running windows server i think and i wont be on my this making mir servers is harder then making counterstrike ones :(

Upload speed?

Anything around 256kbs can hold around 30-50 people.

Farril said:
1-10? Since when was it that?

yeah your right pebble it is 1 and not !. havnt done mir in a while lol.

Just because he raped my signature, doesn't mean he's as cool as me. :eek:

Upvote 0

kingnoob

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 6, 2005
the uploads about 800 Kb a second so it shudnt be a problem im really wanting to make this a really good server but i need a build team i think any suggestions ?

Upvote 0