need help...

Miranda

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 14, 2003
I need help with adding a new hexstring I need the clients 2 read in MW,M-weapon file Ive tried 2 change the hex in client but it still wouldnt read it and Ive tried 2 add a new row in the client but then it get currupt. - yea I know best way/chance is 2 decompile it and then add it.

have any1 added whr MW-weapon file 2 client???

Ive seen some home made files that have taken out some of the weap and put em in the other files but I dont wanna go there I wanna have the real thing coz moving and replaceing other img will not last coz new weap will come.

2nd have any1 got the ressurecttion 2 work??
for it 2 work u need a player command in server.exe file ( @allowress) if u r gonna have it as it is in the real game.
the server client is also missing a new move command that is used by the new teleport spell its its limited version of spotmove that only allows u 2 use coors and not map no

and 4 every one that is wondering ... yes Im the one that had the guide for korean beta EI ^^ still playing korean and atm doning a makeover on my site that will be up2date more then the korean EI but it will still be a site 4 korean EI -tho the server I work on uses same stats and everything or as close as u can get that it , we dont use home made items.

[Edit:]

almost forgot this old thing have any1 got the minos ( flame/thunder) ones 2 do both of their attacks?? thunder should do tbold and the norm one with its staff
and fire should do a fireball and and the one with its staff?????

Last edited: