Need partner for server team.

1westy1

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 10, 2004
Basically i am looking for someone to assist me with making my server. I mainly want someone who is an expert at npc coding, and preferably pretty good at map making (not as essential).

Some info about me.
I have been playing mir for a good 6/7 years now, and i have been into private servers for the majority of that. I have previously made servers for my own offline fun but never had the motivation to release anything publicly. But after playing WoW for the last year i want to return to mir and create a private server, that is unique and different to all the others in many ways. I had it in my mind that when i do come round to creating and running a private server i would do it on my own, however i am currently studying A2 chemistry and physics, so doing it all by my self would take up to much time. If i find someone willing and able enough the way i would like to do it would be to plan everything first with them, then put everything into action. I have some good ideas that are unseen before, so it would be interesting to see them put into a server.

You need to be at least 18, a trusted person in the community, and willing to put time and effort into this project. If you are interested leave a message here or pm.

Thanks

Ri0N

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 16, 2009
Murton
Hmm i'm not 100% on npc scripts but I can add items and good for ideas. I'm 'ok' at map making, not the best. I've been playing Mir roughly 5-6 years and i'm 23.
Theres probs better people for the job but i'm been honest.

Tom27

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 15, 2005
Norwich
I can NPC Script / MapMake / Do DB Work / Forums / Advertising / C++ Coding / Give good ideas

PM me back if ur intrested