Need someone to check if my server is up ?

smoochy boys on tour

OoOoOo24

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 30, 2005
Wales~Cardiff
Hi guys. Been trying to set things up for ages now, and I think I've got things sorted except I cannot log into the server myself due to my router not allowing loopback. So would anybody be kind enough to just check if the server is actually up and running?

I tried searching for a server status checker like people used to have but I cant find where it is :s
I also want to see if my no-ip account is doing what it should. The ip you should use to connect would be : 2.101.100.213

Any help would be awesome :)

EDIT: if anyone could deirect me towards a server status checker that would be awesome too

Last edited:

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
Hi guys. Been trying to set things up for ages now, and I think I've got things sorted except I cannot log into the server myself due to my router not allowing loopback. So would anybody be kind enough to just check if the server is actually up and running?

I tried searching for a server status checker like people used to have but I cant find where it is :s
I also want to see if my no-ip account is doing what it should. The ip you should use to connect would be : 2.101.100.213

Any help would be awesome :)

EDIT: if anyone could deirect me towards a server status checker that would be awesome too
working okay for me fella, first look's.. looks pritty good

Reactions: OoOoOo24

OoOoOo24

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 30, 2005
Wales~Cardiff

Amazing, thanks dude :)

---------- Post Merged at 02:42 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 02:42 PM ----------

Amazing, thanks dude :)

Going to leave it online for a bit while I got out. feel free to browse around anyone - It's not finished but theres enough there to explore

Last edited: