Needed: Delphi Programmer for project

Shard

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 12, 2003
A project I am working on with Sawell, Jicaa, Richybe and Enfinity, and a few others hopefully, needs a dedicated Delphi programmer for some of the ideas we have.

We are using the DM2 sources of course, but want to make some big changes, you will hopefully have help from another good Delphi programmer if he decides to join up again but he won't be as active as whoever gets this position. There will also be help from all the time.

We don't want to just make a new server. We are going to make all new maps, items, mobs (using all existing skins of course, bar some item ones, we can make a few of our own and get some from other games) and all other things, to create a totally made from scratch Mir server.

Post here if you would like to take up this position.

XananV2

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 16, 2006
I really like the sound of this project.

I have no programming experience what soeva. Although i can do pretty much anything else.

Dont get me wrong, im not asking to be on the team. By the looks of it you dont need me anyways. But any npc scripting, database editing, graphics work, movie editing and creating, website design just drop us a line.

Done alot of work for various server owners.

Im perticually interested in movie making at the moment. Once the servers nearly finished, if you want me to make a teaser video to for peeps to see what the games like ill be more than happy to.

Heres a video i recently done for lifco in starliteV2. i was quite restricted due to the fact i was on a low level char, running round high level caves, trying to stay alive as well as taking footage. :agree:
http://www.dailymotion.com/lifco/video/1832797

Good luck with all.

Shard

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 12, 2003
We have enough people for that sorry mate.

BUMP: We desperately need a dedicated Delphi programmer, I know there aren't many around but it'd be awesome for one to be part of our team and head the programming unit :)

Shard

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 12, 2003
Added you but MSN seems to be playing up.