Nemesis [Ruby] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Snake

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 27, 2003
Manchester
actualy I have changed alot from the original files and is still in beta i havent released the new content until the original files are mostly bug free so be a while till release but will keep you posted when i finish doing things just got alot on atm

WhoMeYou

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 15, 2010
TOWIE!
Just tryed logging on and said "Cannot connect due to unexpected server error" ... Any ideas guys ?

Tom27

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 15, 2005
Norwich
Just tryed logging on and said "Cannot connect due to unexpected server error" ... Any ideas guys ?
Make sure it is the correct server name / IP in your .ini and other files.

---------- Post added at 08:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:37 PM ----------

Login has crashed?

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
is it just me or do wizzards seem **** on ere dnt seem to hurt at all. best spell i think for damage is fc lol ive also heard ff is ****

Tom27

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 15, 2005
Norwich
is it just me or do wizzards seem **** on ere dnt seem to hurt at all. best spell i think for damage is fc lol ive also heard ff is ****

AIDS was taking about 1/4 - 1/5 of my HP with FF last night so it's fairly decent.
On another note, the new cave has a ridiculous drop rate, seem's GM's haven't even tested it before they put it in.

Untamed

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2005
manchester
AIDS was taking about 1/4 - 1/5 of my HP with FF last night so it's fairly decent.
On another note, the new cave has a ridiculous drop rate, seem's GM's haven't even tested it before they put it in.

Ridiculous drop rates as in what is dropping the most? would be handy to know instead of just complaining about everything :@:

P.s really startin to annoy me with no feedback on stuff that needs changing and your all just happy to play and expect it to be balanced from the off ><

Tom27

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 15, 2005
Norwich
Ridiculous drop rates as in what is dropping the most? would be handy to know instead of just complaining about everything :@:

P.s really startin to annoy me with no feedback on stuff that needs changing and your all just happy to play and expect it to be balanced from the off ><

Because normally GM's actually test this **** before just adding it to the game? All it would take is for you to go to some random map, spawn 100 mobs and see what drops and it'll be evident that there is something wrong? I've left several posts about feedback and things that need changing / looking at yet there has been no reply and definitely no action taken...

Untamed

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2005
manchester
I've left several posts about feedback and things that need changing / looking at yet there has been no reply and definitely no action taken...

Hmm well i have said many times in-game we need feedback on our forum otherwise, we cant do anything about it and this thread is massive and shouldn't be used for bugs, ideas and recommendations on changes. Plus the dungeon was made for you guys too test and produce feedback and stuff, isn't that was beta is about?

We are working on the balancing of the server but all i seem to get in-game is messages about this spell is weak, this spell is to overpowered, only a few places to go ect ect, all pms which i ain't gonna remember and 1/2 of i wont even manage to see or read which then do bye bye and we cant do nothing about them.

Snake

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 27, 2003
Manchester
Yes untamed is right I have been reading what messages i can on here and in game but i cant get to them all i did fix the drop rates last night within 15 mins of the cave going live so stop complaining this is what beta is for so it is faster to test things for us and we can get more content out but please post all bugs to our forum so we can work through them :S

ps stop been so bitchy lol nightmare :P

Tom27

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 15, 2005
Norwich
It's not even that I'm being bitchy lol, it's simply that you've added **** to the game without testing a thing. Even though it's in beta that is slack as ****. As far as I can see no real work has gone into changing this server from Phoenix RubyM2 Server other than this one new cave you added yesterday. You also give away goldchests to random players and reboot quite often with 1minutes notice even if people are bossing etc. It's frustrating and the GM'ing on a whole is a poor effort in my opinion. I appreciate that you're in beta but that doesn't excuse laziness in checking what you're doing.

M3ntalRav3r

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 14, 2011
Hartlepool
lagged out twice now and try to log bk in and keep gettin connection closed -_-. cant even hunt or do nothing atm lol.

---------- Post added at 06:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:48 PM ----------

still gettin connection closed whats happening ? also happend to sum1 else in my guild ^^.

M3ntalRav3r

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 14, 2011
Hartlepool
this is strange coz i can log on2 all other servers but this 1, also it wont let me access speedtest.net. maybe its just fkin virgin once again

booHA

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 7, 2010
i was ingame and tryed logging on to my noob but was gettin connection closed but i was ingame on another account :/
just had to resett my laptop an am still gettin connection closed when inow server online lol any reason!!??

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
He hasnt got mc hacks lol, he was using it to pk noticed it was bugged and stopped using so stfu moaning.

EDIT:

/Clipper

Could this bug get sorted please im sick of people accusing me of using it.

Last edited:

JohnBarny

Known Cheater
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2003
Ya Mums
He hasnt got mc hacks lol, he was using it to pk noticed it was bugged and stopped using so stfu moaning.

EDIT:

/Clipper

Could this bug get sorted please im sick of people accusing me of using it.
thats funny because i caught you using it on OKS last night....