Nemesis [Ruby] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord

store1

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 23, 2011
He deffo said 9AM but he said if it is up any earlier he would post it on Forums.

---------- Post added at 12:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:26 AM ----------

But i can't see why it will take him till 9AM just to do a wipe? :S

Snake

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 27, 2003
Manchester
No i was finishing some other stuff off aswell but is bak up now was bak up at 2am was posted on my forum :)

Silencer

Comedian
Golden Oldie
Feb 9, 2008
LOMCN HQ with Tai, eating bagels.
Nemesis isn't Masks server it is Shoguns, he ran it with Fire and Asus for about 5 years. You might want to change the name matey, firstly it's confusing and could be construed as misleading, secondly, it's bad etiquette, and I'm all about etiquette.

I'll probably give it ago anyway. Bored. Meh.

virus

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 3, 2003
Newcastle
Tbh i am glad he did wipe the server, hence exp scroll's was bizzar, and people were stocking them up, with the relog make a new char exploit.
another thing,i really hate about 2.6+ servers, is those Hero Systems. they completely spoil it all together, but thats my personal opinion.:zz

Snake

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 27, 2003
Manchester
Ye s i get what your saying virus thats why i hid the npc and it is expensive to use also cant lvl them past a certain level so at some point you wont need them anymore and have to go solo, more like a lvling helper :) but let me know what everyone thinks of the hero system will make some changes if need be.

---------- Post added at 05:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:40 PM ----------

Nemesis isn't Masks server it is Shoguns, he ran it with Fire and Asus for about 5 years. You might want to change the name matey, firstly it's confusing and could be construed as misleading, secondly, it's bad etiquette, and I'm all about etiquette.

I'll probably give it ago anyway. Bored. Meh.

Man i had a Serer called Nemesis in 2001 so if his server was before that then fair enough if not then im just using the name i allways have done didnt mean to be misleading in anyway, I didnt know there was another Nemesis server lol

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
Any1 knw why it's down and how long?

Thanks.

-Ash

iceking2k10

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 24, 2010
logged on with my nm and pass but no
chars

---------- Post added at 11:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:43 AM ----------

i carnt even make a new char eather andy try make new char

BleH

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 14, 2004
Bristol, UK, England
how?

EDIT: someone logged on my account and my m8s account deleted our chars, knowing this the gm wont even restore them says its our own fault yet we didnt give id n pass's to any1 ingame, i recommend no1 to play this server

Last edited by a moderator:

JohnBarny

Known Cheater
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2003
Ya Mums
I have no chars when i logged in this morning
and after spending 40-50 hours on this servwer within the last 3 days i have asked gm to look into the issue and see if he can restore my character
he refused and would not even look into the matter, absolute piss take and awful GM'ing

i really do hope he can fix but i know he will not so i reccomend no one to play this server

/KHXBYE999

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
Server down again or just me?:/

-Ash

PS: Need a dedi tbh your or who ever pc it is running on atm isn't very stabled..