Nemesis [Ruby] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

Snake

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 27, 2003
Manchester
Hey kthxbye999 I will sort it soon as I can looking into it but i have alot of other matters to deal with atm and alot of people messageing me about things like this, wich isnt realy my fault you should be carefull with your account info and think about changing to a more secure password, but will be sorted soon.

JohnBarny

Known Cheater
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2003
Ya Mums
Lol you noob ;P is server any good?
get on u noob not spoke to u in ages

---------- Post added at 11:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:07 PM ----------

thanks alot snakez for sorting this problem i appreciate it very much :)

server seems to be growing steadily and is much better than any server out at the moment i reccomend all to join

/KTHXBYE999

Snake

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 27, 2003
Manchester
Its not an exe bug man we cjanged some of the exp lvls to suit the server a bit better and will look at hp soon as i get bak from work

ruckler

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 22, 2003
so u changed lvles when u coulda just put a cap to lvl 47 cos most players are lvl 45 46 and for the ones who started will take 1 month longer to get 46 this is not fair u will lose players u cant increase exp on low lvls just cap it to 46 give others a chance to get high playrs init

Tom27

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 15, 2005
Norwich
What an epic noob lol. Lets half the played tang it to level 45+ then new players get ****ed.

THIS IS WHAT BETA IS FOR. I honestly can't believe the huge failing of this server team. I'm shocked people actually play this.

xAxNxAx

BadToTheBone
Dedicated Member
Aug 23, 2010
Next To You
They totally fail with exp level's ...most ppl starting to leave now!! a numa mob give now 0.03-0.04% ...they need to do somt or they will got a 3-4 usercounts on the server + ITS BETA!! @WHAT A FAIL!!

JohnBarny

Known Cheater
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2003
Ya Mums
i am lvl 46 and i had 60% last night
i log on to todaty and find im at 25% wat the **** after players like doggystyle rape it in donator cave to 47 now i will have to obtain twice as much exp to get to 47..........

unless u wanna lose all ur player count i would seriously advise putting it back and capping levels at 50 for now

****IN JOKE

/KTHXBYE999

Tom27

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 15, 2005
Norwich
If you cant see that this is a quick buck for them you're dumb. The first page you see when you go on their website is about donating.
They are an amateur team and really shouldn't have gone live yet.

Guiltyspark

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 28, 2004
If you cant see that this is a quick buck for them you're dumb. The first page you see when you go on their website is about donating.
They are an amateur team and really shouldn't have gone live yet.

really... u moan about not going live but they put into beta to iron out more bugs and set the server out according. you dont just put a live server up and exspect it to be perfect doesnt happen.

You also moan about Gms being Amateurs but u dont have a clue what they been working on while u bash away at your keyboard.

on my view of the server so far is yes theres been ups and downs but its been a while since i been into a mir 2 server as this one got me hooked. lots to do quests ect. craft items ect. Good job Nemesis keep it up.

Tom27

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 15, 2005
Norwich
really... u moan about not going live but they put into beta to iron out more bugs and set the server out according. you dont just put a live server up and exspect it to be perfect doesnt happen.

You also moan about Gms being Amateurs but u dont have a clue what they been working on while u bash away at your keyboard.

on my view of the server so far is yes theres been ups and downs but its been a while since i been into a mir 2 server as this one got me hooked. lots to do quests ect. craft items ect. Good job Nemesis keep it up.

They are my opinions to express. I think they're doing an utterly **** job and it's quite frankly a joke. They have downloaded IceMan's files and launched what basically is RiseofPhoenix and ****ed about, not kept their players in the know at all and change things on a whim as an almost "Hmm, maybe that'll make something good happen".

I'm simply trying to warn people that playing this will, I guarantee, be a waste of time like every other half assed server that goes up around here every other week.

They are openly saying they will treat people that are 'VIP' (People that donate) better than any normal players. Whilst the best they can offer is a shitty cave that isnt at all balanced.

I don't have a clue what they're working on, you're right. But I can find my way around files all right and the stuff they have added would take at most 3 hours? 1 cave and some tweaks, tweaks of upping MC on all lower lvl items, even that shouts "We're massive noobs, we don't know how to balance".

But, continue to waste your time on here, in a months time when theres 5 users and no GM's around I won't say I told you so.