Nemesis [Ruby] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

BeerNMoney

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 9, 2010
Servers getting updates now, theres also 1-2 new gms and there all doing a cracking job.

19 users ingame earlier picking up again theres usually a boss or find the gm event once a day also so it isnt to hard to catch up.

Last edited:

smudg

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 5, 2011
cant get on all registered says unkown id any ideas

smudg

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 5, 2011
still the same wont let me create an account redirects to unkown directory

beer

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 18, 2004
major problem with mid lvl cave, I have downloaded client fresh and the latest exe. The problem is the mobs lag in mid lvl cave they are invisible but you can see names but not hit. It is like they are on a 30sec-1minute delay the actions of the guardshelp fighting mobs is seen in fast forward mode eventually once you see exp messages . This is not good at all any ideas whats the matter??

warblade

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 10, 2011
Could u post some Screenis so i can see what the servers like pliz :) ty

booHA

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 7, 2010
powerburst o what ever the new wizz spell is, hase a mass para at lvl 3 on mobs an players that last for 2+min (timed it last night)+ u teleport 2 where your mouse curser is. u got things like Met Blizz with no delay at all on them
also sins can solo every boss ingame easy an the one's with para can even solo EM!
and the only way the server is killing EM is using that wizz bugg spell an para it so it not even hitting people
there been no update for mouths an mouths and the funny thing is when the player told the GM about the spell. he told him sorry i dont no how to change it LOL (try caping skill at 2 till you fix it?)

Andreas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 12, 2008
Timisoara
powerburst o what ever the new wizz spell is, hase a mass para at lvl 3 on mobs an players that last for 2+min (timed it last night)+ u teleport 2 where your mouse curser is. u got things like Met Blizz with no delay at all on them
also sins can solo every boss ingame easy an the one's with para can even solo EM!
and the only way the server is killing EM is using that wizz bugg spell an para it so it not even hitting people
there been no update for mouths an mouths and the funny thing is when the player told the GM about the spell. he told him sorry i dont no how to change it LOL (try caping skill at 2 till you fix it?)

well basically its a coding bug , but as u said he can removev it or cap it untill LCD fix it

BeerNMoney

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 9, 2010
The gms are unactive, the server isnt good, it would just be better for you to come play supreme.

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
The gms are unactive, the server isnt good, it would just be better for you to come play supreme.

This.

The GameMasters are "NEVER" On.. No one have seen them for a while now.. Even the "Co-GameMasters" Don't get any latests news.. They try there best to keep this alive! With events. But at the moment i don't see any point on even playing till the GameMaster's get of there backside and acctually give a **** about his server..

-Ash

PS: This look's no different to R.O.P.. That's how lazy they are.. They carn't make up there own ideas/construction.

KingChiba

LOMCN n00bie
Apr 16, 2010
This server is pretty well dead, barely no one played at all. Got a GM going around giving out items to people only to then ban them, its a joke.