Nemesis server 2.3+

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

Flame

Terminus
Veteran
Loyal Member
Oct 17, 2003
Threads about anything :P all the forum sections were empty when i had a look lol im gna make a Thread now tbh

Flame

Terminus
Veteran
Loyal Member
Oct 17, 2003
Sorry about the double post lol but it wudnt let me edit my last one, the link for ur forums was diff y/day so i gotta registyer again my bad :P

Fire

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 15, 2003
Threads about anything :P all the forum sections were empty when i had a look lol im gna make a Thread now tbh

the forums only show properly after you are registered and validated

~Shogun~

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 2, 2005
UK
lol omg... are u not readin wot im sayin? either ur arse lickin or really are that silly.

the GMs NORMAL CHARACTER was a warrior, yet it had WIZARD SPELLS, LIKE THUNDERSTORM AND FIREWALL.... he was caught by some1 and there were SCREENIES OF PROOF. that my dear is corruption.

it wasnt cause he won a fight, it was not jealous rumours and false accusations, there was full proof that the guy had used his GM 2 give his normal character things it shouldnt have. it also had 1 of the best kits, so it was blatently obvious

This story is more than 2 years old ! have you no other ones to print.

Let me correct the story this is exactly how rumours and speculation are made.

The char in question was a former GM who asked to step down and be made into a normal char.

This person was a family member and jointly build the server and often did testing for us, I asked this person to test a leveling area for class balance between warrior and wizard late one night about 2 am in the morning and gave him wizard skills to do so.

He was seen by someone using wizard skills and that started this rumour. It was my mistake with hindsight I should of made a pre post about it stating he was testing then these corruption claims would of been without merit but it never occured to me how narrow minded some players can be.

What your not realising is corruption is much easier than giving skills if he was cheating all i had to do is type @level Now think about it it not hard to work out.

As for his kit he started day 1 and earned it like as did others of his class and level yes he had an advantage he built the server with us so knew a lot about it and if no one knew of his connnection to the server team there would be no rumours.

What's ironic about it all is the former Gm warrior char was the only char of his gettng these claims, he had other chars that no one noticed or made claims against.

Now lets get back on subject this is about a new 2.3 release not bedtime stories.

Last edited:

wolfman

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 24, 2003
it is but thats actually 2.3 with gmpowers and it isnt hosted on the dedicated server.

clarkey06

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 4, 2006
lol omg... are u not readin wot im sayin? either ur arse lickin or really are that silly.

the GMs NORMAL CHARACTER was a warrior, yet it had WIZARD SPELLS, LIKE THUNDERSTORM AND FIREWALL.... he was caught by some1 and there were SCREENIES OF PROOF. that my dear is corruption.

it wasnt cause he won a fight, it was not jealous rumours and false accusations, there was full proof that the guy had used his GM 2 give his normal character things it shouldnt have. it also had 1 of the best kits, so it was blatently obvious

It was an example, dipcrap.
It may have been like that in the past but I know for a fact that stuff like that won't happen again.. No I'm not a GM or anything but that's just the way I see it. Fresh Server, Fresh GMs (kinda), Fresh Start.

Back on topic, 2.3 is online atm (I think) with GM powers but not on the dedi server, so you should really wait untill it's released for BETA on the dedi if you want to play as everything is on there lol.

Last edited:

Flame

Terminus
Veteran
Loyal Member
Oct 17, 2003
Just to go back to the topic, the website looks great guys good job :),

Hope the servers up soon so we can all play :D

Last edited:

Fire

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 15, 2003
Nemesis Server Forums said:
We have now released Nemesis Server.

You will need to use Autopatcher to get new client exe and any files needed.

Please note... We are in Beta for a 2 week period if there are no major bugs after the 2 week
period the server will NOT be wiped.

We will go to full release and you keep your chars and items.

The Nemesis Server team thanks you for your patience this last year and hopes you enjoy
your experience here.

Thanks. :D

Notes from Fire: From this Friday I will be away and offline for around 2-3 weeks whilst the server is in beta

For existing players: To get onto the server please run the autopatcher and download the file attached to this post. http://www.nemesis-server.co.uk/forum/index.php?showtopic=6308&view=getnewpost
New players you will not have this problem due to the installer having the correct files
As taken from the Nemesis Server Forums tonight

Flame

Terminus
Veteran
Loyal Member
Oct 17, 2003
Im a new player so havent downloaded the thing uve asked existing players to download however, i can't find your full client what do i download? :( lol

Or am i being a total idiot and not reading it properly? lol

Flame

Terminus
Veteran
Loyal Member
Oct 17, 2003
Ty fire i figured it out just as you replied lol i just needed to get my brain from under my pillow :P, Tyvm m8 :)

PoPcOrN

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 9, 2006
shrewsbury
Ill start palying ASAP :0)

U shud stick it ni the mir server forum not upcoming as its public now :)

YAY NEMESIS!!!!!!!!!!
NEMESIS FTW!!!!!!!!!
GO GO NEMESIS!!!!!!
I LOVE NEMESIS!!!!!!
BOOYA NEMESIS!!!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.