Nemesis Server 2.3+

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

~Shogun~

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 2, 2005
UK
Asus, nice server but i seriously dont think it was as up to standards as 1.9
Server has alot of bugs
Starting with a 20 wizard being able to use IceStorm.
Crafting NPC's unfinished
No Quests ingame (Possible to find)
Still have to unlock teleports (not too bad but annoying)
Exp rate might aswell just be euro.

Anywyas good luck.

It's only up to level 45 spec we have lots to add later and you have to unlock all area to see them.

Hardly any major bugs it's been in testing a year I've had 6 minor reports to fix so far and thats why we are running a 2 week beta to find the rest.

Icestorm bug in subclass script was fixed within 2 hours of finding.

Crafting works you just need to find out how.

Lots of quests in game try leveling a bit.

Unlock teleport system earn it by leveling not difficult.

Exp is on average 3 times more than euro no comparison and the exp required per level is unique.

BleH

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 14, 2004
Bristol, UK, England
Asus, nice server but i seriously dont think it was as up to standards as 1.9
Server has alot of bugs
Starting with a 20 wizard being able to use IceStorm.
Crafting NPC's unfinished
No Quests ingame (Possible to find)
Still have to unlock teleports (not too bad but annoying)
Exp rate might aswell just be euro.

Anywyas good luck.

Try opening your eye my son, and you might find a lot of the stuff you have just said is wrong. There are quests, The refineing does work, and the ice storm has been fixed. Exploer the server a little more before you open you mouth.

daydie

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Aug 26, 2004
Server has been well set out, and you can tell they have spent time on it though i think there is a couple of things that could do with looking at
1. Every time you repair something doesnt matter what it is, it loses a dura you should be able to get 2 maybe 3 repairs before an item drops a dura.
2.Npc`s in the Starting village could do with looking at as the one`s that give you added stats for 180 seconds you can just put your mouse cursor over them and it will continuosly give you these added stats then eventually lag you out.
3. Maybe make it a little easier to get to level 11(To be able to tele out of Starter map) as this took me a little while and i found it boring and it nearly made me quit the game as it was so slow and boring just an opinion.

Server is good and lag free and if you were looking for a good long term server to play i would recommend this

/JayZ

Last edited:

wolfman

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 24, 2003
Server has been well set out, and you can tell they have spent time on it though i think there is a couple of things that could do with looking at
1. Every time you repair something doesnt matter what it is, it loses a dura you should be able to get 2 maybe 3 repairs before an item drops a dura.
2.Npc`s in the Starting village could do with looking at as the one`s that give you added stats for 180 seconds you can just put your mouse cursor over them and it will continuosly give you these added stats then eventually lag you out.
3. Maybe make it a little easier to get to level 11(To be able to tele out of Starter map) as this took me a little while and i found it boring and it nearly made me quit the game as it was so slow and boring just an opinion.

Server is good and lag free and if you were looking for a good long term server to play i would recommend this

/JayZ

Thats some good observations, if you use the nemesis forum please place points 1 and 2 in the bug tracker section and place number 3 as a suggestion in the general chat section.

Shogun i think hes point about lvling in the starter map quite valid as it did get quite boring trying to get 11.

~Shogun~

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 2, 2005
UK
He has some good points and I've taken note of them, feedback is what makes a server.

1. dura lose yes I've heard of this and looking into it it's not major yet as there still in shop items.
2. noted.
3. to level 11 we have dropped exp required and increased the mob exp slightly.

One of the reasons we made a starting map with restrictions was to stop players speed leveling noobs straight away with the help of higher levels, it forces them to learn the basics of the game and some of the unique features of Nemesis before leaving into the big wide world of Nemesis at level 11, not all players have played before so it gives them a safe area to practise and learn.

Rachel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 14, 2003
I think the server is really good. if you'v ever made a server, or played lots of other servers u can clearly tell that much effort has gone into this server. it has very unique features like;
.the choice of what type of sub class u want
.the little button with a fire sybol tells u if u are in a area where rare items can be found
. the cool tele thing that takes u back to the town instead of having to log off when u die.
. and little list of mobs u have to kill to get a tele to a cave is a great touch.

so welldone to the staff server is great.

Cernd

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 24, 2004
imo its great server and all but the exp rate is a bit low, most people coming to private are euro players and im' sure thye won't want to start again wit nearly the same exp. going to lvl 11 is quite boring like daydie said and after that is about the same. would be such a ownage server if u made exp rate betetr >.<

Mask

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Jun 20, 2003
United Kingdom
How many people play this server? and asus do you know if Stan still comes online? aint spoke to him in a while just using his account lol.

Rachel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 14, 2003
i cant get on server no more i choose a character n press start then the screen goes black n stayes black.... whats going on???

I_AM_BORED

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 18, 2006
i cant get on server no more i choose a character n press start then the screen goes black n stayes black.... whats going on???

Hi Rachel, The server is down atm and i dont know when its back up, if you want to inquire about things like this then i suggest you use the forum, its more active than this thread. Who are u ingame anyway?

EDIT =- I think its up now :O

EDIT =- No its not

Last edited:

Rachel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 14, 2003
Hi Rachel, The server is down atm and i dont know when its back up, if you want to inquire about things like this then i suggest you use the forum, its more active than this thread. Who are u ingame anyway?

EDIT =- I think its up now :O

EDIT =- No its not

im 'content' and 'spiderPig'

asus

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 24, 2003
How many people play this server? and asus do you know if Stan still comes online? aint spoke to him in a while just using his account lol.

Not heard from him in ages he's never on msn anymore.

asus

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 24, 2003
cba playing it its low rate,nemesis never went anywhere

You seem to have lost the grasp of a game here, It doesn't matter if you are high or low level if the game has alot of features and is fun then it doesn't matter what level you are.

So even if you are high level you are only going to kill mobs exactly the same as lower levels it's all about the features of the game and we have alot of unique features.

As far as Nemesis never went anywhere we was the longest running 1.9 server until we shut it a year ago to concentrate on DM2 Files and getting them as bug free as possible and to show you won't see this server having numerous wipes because time has been spent on setting it up not a euro clone high rate server.

PoPcOrN

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 9, 2006
shrewsbury
You seem to have lost the grasp of a game here, It doesn't matter if you are high or low level if the game has alot of features and is fun then it doesn't matter what level you are.

So even if you are high level you are only going to kill mobs exactly the same as lower levels it's all about the features of the game and we have alot of unique features.

As far as Nemesis never went anywhere we was the longest running 1.9 server until we shut it a year ago to concentrate on DM2 Files and getting them as bug free as possible and to show you won't see this server having numerous wipes because time has been spent on setting it up not a euro clone high rate server.

Couldn of said it better myself realy

Servber and website down again at the sa,e time as it did yesterday 2......

Status
Not open for further replies.