33tnosj.jpg

Last edited:

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
When you said armors created by me i thought you made armours including the Hum.wil not just inventory.wil and equip.wil

The dragon armour looks ok but the rest look tacky.

MythRohan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 18, 2011
Northant's Town : Serious Gamer
First i would like to say good effort for trying
Second i would like to say... the amours WILL ONLY look good if they actually had the Arua Effect behind the Char itself (While running / Hitting [Hum.wil ect])

Ultimate

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 24, 2013
You copy all servers: Armadeggon, and others...
Das very little confidence when you do not know to put the image of a boss.
Asique or change the name or not open or the server.

JoeDunn

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
who the **** cares if hes copying from other servers. i mean its not like we have any euro item images or use there interface is it .......

/on topic this was done years ago by hispra red or whatever that servers name was nothing new nothing special

maroma

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 1, 2012
Ultimate: We are finishing our client, we don't copy servers but we needed one mir3 server to test ours.
About the name we where on this project since October, November can remember well.
You talk too much for a new user. If you want to judge anyone's server upload images of your own server and we could see how good you are...

MythRohan: Thanks for your reply, we are trying to improve our server doing exclusive things.

TheDayIDie: Thanks for your reply, we were just testing and looking for some approvals. We will work harder since now to improve those armours.

Ultimate

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 24, 2013
Jjajajaja maroma what the ****?
Don't talk much or you will not be able to open the server, so you may know who ought to have respect.

Besides I haven't put any screen, just look at my advert and yours and I can include a thousand things more and you don'tt because you haven't clue noobs.

Ashran

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 11, 2007
Palma, Mallorca
This chat is quite funny, don't think so?

Anyway, although I don't like the armours, I encourage you to keep trying and go on making your custom and unique set of features.

PS: Be aware of transparencies under the dragon's neck and those blue stains near the tail in 1st armour, I don't like at the second and third armour: I think that this semi-transparent effect is awful. Finally, the fourth armour aura is too big and also has some blue stains on the right.

jonathan508

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 27, 2007
Europe
Jjajajaja maroma what the ****?
Don't talk much or you will not be able to open the server, so you may know who ought to have respect.

Besides I haven't put any screen, just look at my advert and yours and I can include a thousand things more and you don'tt because you haven't clue noobs.

And who are you?.. You want respect but you dont respect ppl..

Ultimate

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 24, 2013
Bah.... jonathan how are you?

Creator of 4 servers fast in less than two years and that all closed for the same? Ahhh

Last edited:

mdoti

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 12, 2011
Thanks for reply Ashran, we are learning to do aura armors and thats are the first, us were proving more than anything, and with the staints i agree with you, now we are working hard to do a very good aura armors. sorry for my bad english

jona thanks for reply, i totaly agree with you :)

jonathan508

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 27, 2007
Europe
Bah.... jonathan how are you?

Creator of 4 servers fast in less than two years and that all closed for the same? Ahhh
And? I respect work from other ppl u dont.
Maybe I know u dont speak more...
i only open 3 server and 2/3 are same server only wipe..
If u have any problems say me with ur real name

Last edited:

Ultimate

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 24, 2013
Nothing changes put the name will always be a shadow of a computer :)
So here longer mourn in eyes of others and Fret for your thing, because servers as we do not let them open.

jonathan508

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 27, 2007
Europe
Nothing changes put the name will always be a shadow of a computer :)
So here longer mourn in eyes of others and Fret for your thing, because servers as we do not let them open.

I dont understand this.... put it on spanish i know u use google translator.

Ultimate

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 24, 2013
Jonathan don't cry men, what is your problem man?
My server name is ultimate and i don't care your fu.ck opinion.