new armors..

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
im running a 3.55 server, and iv got the 3 glows working using shapes 9,10,11,and 12.

but im struggling getting the newest armours working.

in the 3.55 db they are both down as shape 12. but obviously thats just giving me the glow one.

any idea what values i put in to get the newest armors working? really annoying me now.

ps. iv tried shapes 13,14,and 15. and it just makes me naked.

Amenovis

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 9, 2006
Germany
that i dunno m8 that did Falador on hims 3.55 server not me and in 3.38 i doesnt have it so...........
i will write falador on forum that he come to read here maybe he knows what u need

gl anyway

ameno

EDIT: im sure u have the wrong hum files (m-hum.wil/wix wm-hum.wil/wix) in my files there arent the new armors in the hums files and u use my client..... only the glow dragon im pretty sure its thats why!
if u take reddragon~server client u have inside the new armos in shape also the dragon glow in the humfiles i wroted to falador ill think he will try to help u maybe with seperate humfiles or answers

Last edited:

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
just replied to faldor. no iv downloaded the newest hum file, but i must b doing something wrong.

Tass

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 8, 2005
you got the right wil and wix files in your actualy lom game folder?

Edit: sorry should really read the rest of the thread -.-

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
yeah iv downloaded the latest m-hum and wm-hum from korean ftp, it has the newest armors in. its bit confusing because the armor that uses the glows is second, just after the naked hum, but it uses shapes 9,10,and 11.

what should be the shapes i use for the new armors?

Falador

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 13, 2007
im running a 3.55 server, and iv got the 3 glows working using shapes 9,10,11,and 12.

but im struggling getting the newest armours working.

in the 3.55 db they are both down as shape 12. but obviously thats just giving me the glow one.

any idea what values i put in to get the newest armors working? really annoying me now.

ps. iv tried shapes 13,14,and 15. and it just makes me naked.

Hello,

i send you the Armour wil and wix +Shapes and Looks in few Min via LOMCN Mail.

MFG

Geordiehc

Mad Dog Geo
VIP
Jul 4, 2007
Redditch, UK
yeah iv downloaded the latest m-hum and wm-hum from korean ftp, it has the newest armors in. its bit confusing because the armor that uses the glows is second, just after the naked hum, but it uses shapes 9,10,and 11.

what should be the shapes i use for the new armors?
If you talkin about the 2 new armours that were released they have to replace on M-Hum/ WM-Hum like light armor or demon armor etc, the 3.55 client doesnt read past the demon armor for mhum :( but its easy acomplishable but you do have to lose a type of armor

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
If you talkin about the 2 new armours that were released they have to replace on M-Hum/ WM-Hum like light armor or demon armor etc, the 3.55 client doesnt read past the demon armor for mhum :( but its easy acomplishable but you do have to lose a type of armor

yeah cheekyvimto jus told me that lol. bit disapointing :(

thanks falador, i got ur hum.wil n they work great :D