New chinese mir3 with sins server meant to be coming online next week

Join Discord

reecew

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 23, 2010
Newcastle
I'm in game now playing just seems abit laggy/delay but that could well be because its in beta and its (moving to Europe)

reecew

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 23, 2010
Newcastle
iv been talking to the guys on QQ and they are (apparently) moving to Europe after beta or something.

JoeDunn

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
seriously tho can we all put are past behind us and move on and own this server please. Even with the small amount of English mir 3 players thats left we should be able to form a decent guild but its a case of can we all play nice or were not gonna get very far.....

beastieboy as one guild leader. good at both PVE and PVP and knows the game better than most and is very active. never had any problems in any of BB's guilds in the past. with a lomcn admin as the other??

there is a lot of big egos that need to be balanced if we are going to make a guild and people are gonna have to learn to bite there tongue me included

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
seriously tho can we all put are past behind us and move on and own this server please. Even with the small amount of English mir 3 players thats left we should be able to form a decent guild but its a case of can we all play nice or were not gonna get very far.....

beastieboy as one guild leader. good at both PVE and PVP and knows the game better than most and is very active. never had any problems in any of BB's guilds in the past. with a lomcn admin as the other??

there is a lot of big egos that need to be balanced if we are going to make a guild and people are gonna have to learn to bite there tongue me included
I want a horn just to make TGW and piss off the old TGW players xD

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
How are you all making accounts for this i want to give it a go?

You need to download and register to QQ international, its a little like MSN. You must add the group QQ110638485 and request for an account to be made or ask someone trustworthy on here to request an account for you. I'm still waiting for my invite to the group to be accepted by the owner.

QQ website: http://www.imqq.com/

kickey

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 5, 2010
server offline? cant get a connection to game, any details we need to change to access the game?

muffinpie

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 19, 2005
You need to download and register to QQ international, its a little like MSN. You must add the group QQ110638485 and request for an account to be made or ask someone trustworthy on here to request an account for you. I'm still waiting for my invite to the group to be accepted by the owner.

QQ website: http://www.imqq.com/

Is that the only way to do it id rather not get to a decent level then have someone steal the account from me, is there no way i can make my own chinese email address?

Follower

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 2, 2005
Australia
Is that the only way to do it id rather not get to a decent level then have someone steal the account from me, is there no way i can make my own chinese email address?

I think this is still beta stress testing.

When the game goes live properly the www.mir3gsp.com site will go online and we can create our own accounts there.

Would be nice to have a forum for news etc... maybe these guys learnt from our mistakes at lomcn and don't have a community dictate to them what needs to happen with their server #ohnoididnt!

Follower

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 2, 2005
Australia
the QQ group is full of people calling us foreign cockroaches.

My greetign a a picture of one....

lol

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
the QQ group is full of people calling us foreign cockroaches.

My greetign a a picture of one....

lol

When and if we get in game we will kick their asses. Haha I can't even understand half of it so I just ignore xD

Stoney

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 24, 2014
Miami, FL
I've tested the game it ran ok in window mode for 5 minutes then every time the client started to get laggy like a memory leak and eventually crashed. When ever I try to run the game in full screen I get a d3d error and the client crashes.

I'm running windows 8 dunno if that maybe an issue.

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
I've tested the game it ran ok in window mode for 5 minutes then every time the client started to get laggy like a memory leak and eventually crashed. When ever I try to run the game in full screen I get a d3d error and the client crashes.

I'm running windows 8 dunno if that maybe an issue.

I have some issues starting the client - get a lot of crashes to the security loading but no actual lagging problems when I eventually get in game. Im using win7 though so possibly a problem with win8.

kickey

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 5, 2010
I have some issues starting the client - get a lot of crashes to the security loading but no actual lagging problems when I eventually get in game. Im using win7 though so possibly a problem with win8.

name in game? need some one to explore with ;p