New chinese mir3 with sins server meant to be coming online next week

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
really dont understand why they would make it P2P when they could just add game shop the P2P will put alot of people off more than people actually think just seems like they done a big mistake already its the same old basic wemade files with no updates anyone to pay for that must be abit silly imo.

Have you not been ingame? These aren't the same old files with no updates. They have pigs!

LordOfWar1

Known Cheater
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Feb 5, 2014
It's hardly any money at all....if it ensures security and no other donations i dont see how 20 pounds every 2 months is much considering how much money your save by being addicted to this server thats if your on everyday smashing it out....from the amount of people on QQ at anytime i go on this will be a very popular server

reecew

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 23, 2010
Newcastle
paying to play and gameshop is just daft it should be one or the other... and gameshop is needed to level pig and other things.

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
Wemade files have pigs.

Of course wemade have pigs, these are wemades files.

My point was they're not the "same old files with no updates" - IE kings or cd files that are 8 years old. They're last years files with every current feature apart from Taishan.

You guys are always complaining that all the mir3 servers up atm are the base old boring files. Now you have a chance to play files with every feature added, and you're complaining because you have to pay 3p an hour to play.

reecew

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 23, 2010
Newcastle
probz try it for a week or so but if the lag is bad then i doubt many people will play, and i also ment the files are the same as wemade left them when they closed.

Doobie

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 28, 2005
I do hope there's new content, however even still I'd pay 3p per hour not to play with faggots who have all the XP drop buffs DC stone wemade pack etc etc 24/7 paying £50+ a month to keep up / catch up. No thanks.

I actually quit maybe a year or two before Global closed anyway, I think at level 48 or something? Which didn't take me long to get if I remember because I was playing a ridiculous amount of time and using cash shop on top. So I think I missed a lot of content.

Does anyone know if this server plans to be as up-to-date as Korean Mir3 (non-JoB), or will it keep the same content as when WeMade Global closed and just stay that way?
EDIT: Far's post answered this question I think.

Also what's the XP rate gonna be like, same as Global? Wondering because I don't have as much time to pack in these days as I did then tbh. :P

reecew

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 23, 2010
Newcastle
yeah i dont mind paying to play if there is no game shop but in beta there was a gameshop thats whats puzzling and annoying about it meaning you have to pay for 2 different things to play / keep up (IF) it works that is.

but in beta i had delay when i was hitting mobs around town ect so not sure if it was due to people working on server at the time or if that was my connection to server from Europe :/

this is quoted from GM

土鳖-noob-hello(1220590326) 19:20:46
for 0 level to 70+
just sevel days

so im guessing not that hard.

MirinBrah?

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2014
That quote is misleading he was on about a bug on banyo boss that meant you could get a char to 70 in days

been told by the GM only thing which will cost is Game time

ok so only thing we have to pay for on this server is game time ?
土鳖-noob-hello 20:17:29
yes
we just control game time

also game we be up around 6am UK time but will not go live untill there Mcart payment thing is running on there website been told they hope to have it done by this weekend but could be longer server wipe will be wiped once they go live
so you can test it out for bugs

Last edited:

reecew

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 23, 2010
Newcastle
when i was talking to him he said people get 2 day trail or something and no more data wipes so doubt there will be anymore wipes after server goes live.

MirinBrah?

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2014
ok i will be on tomorrow morning to test out the server will you wipe my char ?
土鳖-noob-hello 20:19:01
Game Point(we call MPoint) does not interfere with any things inside the game
土鳖-noob-hello 20:20:29
yes,when officially open,all of character's data will be clearn
20:21:11
so you hope to be open for the weekend ?
土鳖-noob-hello 20:22:49
hope just hope

---------- Post Merged at 08:58 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 08:58 PM ----------

ok i will be on tomorrow morning to test out the server will you wipe my char ?
土鳖-noob-hello 20:19:01
Game Point(we call MPoint) does not interfere with any things inside the game
土鳖-noob-hello 20:20:29
yes,when officially open,all of character's data will be clearn
20:21:11
so you hope to be open for the weekend ?
土鳖-noob-hello 20:22:49
hope just hope

reecew

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 23, 2010
Newcastle
seems to be a few different things flying about lol

guess the only way to know is wait and see what happens.

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
So I've heard about the 2 day trial too from noob-hello in a private conversation with them. They also told me that they have added 1 additional map which is the Golden Temple map - this includes new items and monsters to match the map. There will be NO game shop but all of the game shop items will be accessible in game either from a normal shop or a synthesis system (which I think will be like an integral shop) obviously collecting points from monster or boss drops - don't know too much about the system at the moment.

There are several monsters / subs / bosses ingame that have bugged AI and are different to Wemade's but I think they have tried or are trying to fix them. I'm not sure if it's not fixable or if they just haven't found a way to fix it but as an example: BloodThirstyZombie's follows and hits you from a distance rather than being a passive fast moving melee mob.

LoosePube

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2014
Canada
From reading all your guys's posts I am very excited to play on this server. I can not wait till it is open for us. I wouldn't mind paying to play on these files.

Stoney

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 24, 2014
Miami, FL
If there used to be a bunch of servers in China has anyone ever looked for the leaked Wemade files?

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
Pretty sure azura has already released them, we've just not had any luck cracking them like the chinese has

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK

Stoney

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 24, 2014
Miami, FL
I signed up on the website but I don't believe these accounts are active on the server yet?