39662z8928356481.bmp

new class??

Last edited:

Coly

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 31, 2005
Germany
Jep, full new update, full new Class with 7 new Armor only for this Class and same for the weapon , only for this class. But I must say, very nice Update with all new things, class, Maps, Items, Spells, NPCs, and so one...

Upvote 0

Coly

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 31, 2005
Germany
you will it never see on a Private server ^^ you need a full changed Client with Support for AOL AOR A... Files and for the new Movemend and Spells (the new Class have own Spell Page). The Files I have all allready.

Upvote 0

JoeAshton

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 4, 2006
i dowt that very much

and tbh i think we could see them sooner rather than later am sure 1 of us will come across a set of files

Upvote 0

Coly

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 31, 2005
Germany
I use the files for my own System and not for the Orginal Mir3 System.
Share I don't need, all can download it from the Test FPT from Wemade.

Upvote 0

CheekyVimto

It's my Precious!
Veteran
Mar 8, 2005
colys team made there own emulator, so you won't find them file anywhere guys. If i were coly i wouldn't share them either his team worked hard to make them with no outside input.

on another note im sure the other file developers will update soon enough.

Upvote 0

JoeAshton

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 4, 2006
colys team made there own emulator, so you won't find them file anywhere guys. If i were coly i wouldn't share them either his team worked hard to make them with no outside input.

on another note im sure the other file developers will update soon enough.

and thats y mir is going down the drain first thing i would do with new files is put them on here.

and colly u real think ur gonna get more players on ur server ? last time i checked soo as u loged u if ur english ur abused and spamed

Upvote 0

mapadale

and thats y mir is going down the drain first thing i would do with new files is put them on here.

and colly u real think ur gonna get more players on ur server ? last time i checked soo as u loged u if ur english ur abused and spamed
Sorry but Cheeky is right, why should Coly release it. Seeing as it is his team that would have got these working and emulators for them.

We just have to wait for the cruel or king release.

Upvote 0

Coly

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 31, 2005
Germany
My Server go Down and come back latter with newer CD Version and new Team. The view is more to English and all other things same better support and so one. I self go more in the Background and work a bit on my own Emu. like Cheeky say. I can't say I don't give things out, if you look, some software writen by me, you can download here.
Over the years I look and help if I can and give out my knowlage. The Emu Team have one Member "me" atm, so you understand, I don't give it out for other. I write not a Server, I write both new, with own things, but with Mir3 Images.

looks then Like this :

IllusionLoadScreen.PNG

or this

IllusionLoginScreen.PNG

Last edited:
Upvote 0