New Data

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
It doesnt seem so, I'll upload it again if people still want these.

Revolation

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 7, 2006
Any chance you can upload to other site please it wont let me passed!

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
well i deleted them off ma ftp so ill upload them sumwhere i guess >< ill edit first post

Shard

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 12, 2003
Thanks a lot Killmaster =] I been wanting these files for a while just to "sift" through them hehe thanks a lot =]

neo16uk

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 20, 2006
chers dude kool items if u dont mind i added them to my off line server or was that why u posted :P lol joking i have added files any ways might have my server online soon so look out ppl last one i did was up for a long time as long started when mir 2 was in 1.4 and ended at 1.9
i started in 1.4 and left last year any ways dude thank you well done for what ever you did to get them and to edit them

Eksman.

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 17, 2007
Yeh these are good files, I personally like the armours in the the stateitem.wil which have a sort of aura underneath them, such a shame that it would be hard to add them to the hum >.<

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
yeah thats the problem with a lot of none euro mir state items that are armours.

ill try and find some more stuff for a new release :)

working on findin a new m2server atm tho lol.

Eksman.

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 17, 2007
yeah thats the problem with a lot of none euro mir state items that are armours.

ill try and find some more stuff for a new release :)

working on findin a new m2server atm tho lol.

yeh thats what i want, goodluck on it.

~HeavenSent~

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 9, 2005
Chorley
Was just searching through some chinese sites and found some clients, so i basically thought i would download them. New stuff in some files so i thought i would release them and not keep hold of them. I couldnt care less if people say 'I got these/I've seen these' but have people released them?

Well here they are.

Items
Weapons
Armours

Re-uploaded 16-01-07

isent there a statitem.will/wix with this?

Last edited:

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
Good to see that they are being used :)

I will probably mirror them on hellzloose.com when i have the time, thanks for the info on links being slow.