New events

Join Discord

Kasabian

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 26, 2005
For those of you who haven't seen on offical website:

The GMs will be running a number of events during the OBT for our testers. Players will receive more experience, gold, and items as they explore the mysterious Mir continent.

1. Upgraded Legend of Mir 3 Guild Bonus
We have increased the experience bonus to 30% and item and Gold drop rate bonus to 50%. Keep in mind that only the members of the Legend of Mir 3 Guild can take advantage of this upgraded bonus effect.

2. Find the GM!
Play hide and seek with the GM! The first three players that find the GM during this event, wins a prize. The prizes are as follows: First prize $500,000 Gold. Second prize $200,000 Gold. Third prize $100,000 Gold.

3. Increased Item and Gold Drop Rates
There will be times when the GMs will increase the item and Gold drop rates for all of our testers during the OBT (50% increased item and Gold drop rates).

4. What a Generous GM!
During the OBT, the GMs will buff our testers with the following spells: Magic Resistance, Resilience, Blood Lust, and Talisman of Empowerment.

Wow what a really good set of events! / end sarcasm.

Anyone else think that these events, primarily the first one, will kill the server? Whole server in one guild, how inteligent of these GMs.....

MrElusive

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 12, 2008
personally, i think the exp bonuses only work solo, similar to the cave bonuses. looks like we'll just have to test it out when server comes up

Skibadee

That Vial skibadee lolol
Banned
Mar 24, 2003
what poo events!

im just glad it looks as tho my black login issuse has been resolved!

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
For those of you who haven't seen on offical website:

The GMs will be running a number of events during the OBT for our testers. Players will receive more experience, gold, and items as they explore the mysterious Mir continent.

1. Upgraded Legend of Mir 3 Guild Bonus
We have increased the experience bonus to 30% and item and Gold drop rate bonus to 50%. Keep in mind that only the members of the Legend of Mir 3 Guild can take advantage of this upgraded bonus effect.

2. Find the GM!
Play hide and seek with the GM! The first three players that find the GM during this event, wins a prize. The prizes are as follows: First prize $500,000 Gold. Second prize $200,000 Gold. Third prize $100,000 Gold.

3. Increased Item and Gold Drop Rates
There will be times when the GMs will increase the item and Gold drop rates for all of our testers during the OBT (50% increased item and Gold drop rates).

4. What a Generous GM!
During the OBT, the GMs will buff our testers with the following spells: Magic Resistance, Resilience, Blood Lust, and Talisman of Empowerment.

Wow what a really good set of events! / end sarcasm.

Anyone else think that these events, primarily the first one, will kill the server? Whole server in one guild, how inteligent of these GMs.....

Actually no, it won't kill the server lol.

1. That beginners guild has a user cap of 1000 (I could hardly ever get into it)
2. Most have already moved onto real and proper guilds (Like myself, and i won't go back to the noob 1 lol)

The only 1 i think is a little badly thought of is No.3, it's not THAT difficult to get items and gold (I mean you've seen the items about already), so i think 50% is a bit too much lol, and gold is piss easy to get, you could easily make over a couple of mill each day if you put a bit of effort into it