new guild map i made

Join Discord

zuess

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2004
this is my new map (well my first map just would like too see what people think. Its part of a guild challenge system i am trying to design. its not for my server because not enough people play it. just doing it so i can release something instead of leaching everything off everyone else

p.s the steps are there so players can walk down them and they will take them to diffrent maps eg steps 1 2 3 take them to pt , psc and PT basically i made it like this so it doesnt have to spawn npc's which arnt needed and will slowdown the server (dunno if its right but when i added all the np'c to the map it seemed to slow down the server so i came to the conclusion that the more npc's the more processing the server needs to do)

the only thing i need to do to the map is place the doors to the diffrent areas

then i am going to set up a guild fudal system (more to follow after i learn how to use the npc scripts and the robot feature)

Attachments

• map.JPG
    map.JPG
    98.5 KB · Views: 147

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004
More detail more detail!

zuess

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2004
how do i get mapmaker to give more details or is it details you want about the map? if its more detail about the map look here

http://www.lomcn.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?p=336661#post336661

also i dont get what you mean about the tiles being evil (not taking the mickey but im still fairly new to making stuff and as my post says up until now im a leecher which i want to change

below is the map if anyone wants to do anthing with it and it still needs a few things done with it

also the map isnt that small really as when i used it on server it was just the right size plus it needs to be easy to defend hence it having only two doors

Attachments

• Guildtemp3.zip
    9.7 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004
By more detail i mean that you need to give the ground some more effect, it is too plain ATM.

zuess

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2004
ahhh i c thanks i will do that now

is there a way to change the map ground colour without overwiting everything on map or is it got to be done one square at a time?

Last edited:

2fast2furious

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 22, 2004
Use the tile brush, objects are put in front of tiles, when you brush over an object the tiles will cover it but when u refresh map it'll be ok ;)

/Sam