Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex
Due to the success of the beta and there not being much more players are testing and feeding back on, and with the forced stay at home due to the corona virus thats sweeping the world.

I have decided on a NEW launch date.

The server will go live on the 2nd April 12:00 GMT

The server will be online from 10:00am to make accounts and chars but you will not be able to log in.​

meijiz

Banned
Banned
May 17, 2017
hopefully we can get some decent usercount, kind tired of grinding the diablo of oldskool

Seanofsmeg

Staff member
Apr 6, 2015
Whats that? You wanna bring the live date forward again until today??? Well i think thats a great ides that fits in perfectly with my plans to play mir tonight! Haha

Ps yes this is a joke!

Reactions: Belle and Sanjian

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex
im opening the server for a mess about later today as ive fixed all my issues now <3 huge thanks to @Pete107 for his help

but its still being wiped for live.

at this stage you can get a head start on the quests and where to go atleast if your bored. see how long it takes to get to 11 etc etc

PoPcOrN

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 9, 2006
shrewsbury
im opening the server for a mess about later today as ive fixed all my issues now <3 huge thanks to @Pete107 for his help

but its still being wiped for live.

at this stage you can get a head start on the quests and where to go atleast if your bored. see how long it takes to get to 11 etc etc
What sort of "mess" about lol. ill DL it

Bountyhunter

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 20, 2003
Quite like it so far, but feels strange that the only way to level is through the quests because killing normal mobs gives like 2% xp at level 4 whilst a quest gives you a full level??

edit: Whats with the 1 damage fireball at level 7 and 2000 kill points? xd

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: deano13

PoPcOrN

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 9, 2006
shrewsbury
Yeah mobs give no exp which is strange. should not be forced to quest. also space or holding shift+1 does not open chat, these are engraved in to my soul. please enable it.

Status
Not open for further replies.