Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hercules

Prime Hunter
Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Asda
@Piff1 are u drunk or something? I’ve edited my post to say “crazy ass killing loads of mobs” instead of “just mindless” so u don’t get confused in thinking I’m slandering 🥺

And to think I ignored the PMs on discord I received to give you my chronicles account for free ... quote “Make sure it doesn’t go to piff. Guy would sell his nan for a fiver” (won’t mention names)

P.s - does that mean we’re not friends anymore

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
Not bashing it as it's clear your passionate and time and effort was spent ensuring it was as polished as possible but it just reminded me of a slower euro clone? I think it's the same game as it was 15 years ago, with the difference being even slower progression with a modified AI(?) and crafting features. Isn't all the items, mobs and caves identical?

Good luck with it either way , much better than these zircon / mir3 servers coming out
"euro reborn" should give you a little hint as to why its slow and the caves are identical to euro.

MasterD

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 27, 2003
Great Server! Loving group hunts in BC like back on Phoenix. :)

Reactions: syke

Bountyhunter

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 20, 2003
"euro reborn" should give you a little hint as to why its slow and the caves are identical to euro.

It was openly advertised as "not another euro clone" on the advert.

I didn't say it's slow, I said it was slower than Euro.

What is so "great" about the server as you previously mentioned? Please give some more information as that's very vague. Is it the slower progression? I don't get it.

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
It was openly advertised as "not another euro clone" on the advert.

I didn't say it's slow, I said it was slower than Euro.

What is so "great" about the server as you previously mentioned? Please give some more information as that's very vague. Is it the slower progression? I don't get it.
As previously said, the fact it's got people actually grouping to hunt (BY that I mean random , people asking for groups etc).
OldSkool is all about solo and small group hunting - Greedy players.

Here it's really bringing the community together to help each other out.

The fact you can find a low level item and feel really pleased with it - Added stats or even just a ruby ring would be an achievement.

Crafting adds a different element to it which i like - Gives you a break from lvling.

deano13

StopMeFast
Golden Oldie
Oct 31, 2004
London, England
As previously said, the fact it's got people actually grouping to hunt (BY that I mean random , people asking for groups etc).

The fact you can find a low level item and feel really pleased with it - Added stats or even just a ruby ring would be an achievement.

Crafting adds a different element to it which i like - Gives you a break from lvling.

well said 🙌🏻

Reactions: syke

Bountyhunter

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 20, 2003
So all the

Yes it has those benefits, as the progression is slowed down people are around the same level range for longer periods of time so tend to find more groups and bring people together etc. This brings me back to my original point...it's a slower version of mir from 15 years ago with crafting, nothing more nothing less. If that's what makes it great for you then no problem, thanks for listing those reasons.

Cheers, tc.

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
So all the

Yes it has those benefits, as the progression is slowed down people are around the same level range for longer periods of time so tend to find more groups and bring people together etc. This brings me back to my original point...it's a slower version of mir from 15 years ago with crafting, nothing more nothing less. If that's what makes it great for you then no problem, thanks for listing those reasons.

Cheers, tc.

Complaining because this server is "hardcore" is like complaining because an apple tastes like an apple. We already knew how the server was gonna be. Sanjian was pretty clear from the beginning. This is the server he wants to play, that's why he made it in the first place.

Seanofsmeg

Staff member
Apr 6, 2015
Have to agree. If you took the time to read any posts you would understand the type of the server it is and aimed to be.

I feel like your complaining would be like picking a restaurant at random only to complain it doesnt do a mcdonalds big mac.

Good luck on your search for a server

• Haha
Reactions: deano13

mirman118

LOMCN Member
Dec 19, 2014
@Bon i never said your server was **** at all, I said everyone looks the same and its not as good as your previous servers. So dont lie.

@Hercules And i only gave my feedback on this server. I wasnt rude or harsh. So i dont know why you have to go off on one like you did.

Bountyhunter

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 20, 2003
@Alecs I didn't complain, and I also didn't say it was "hardcore". Neither did I say this was not what was advertised, I mentioned it was advertised as "not another euro clone" but it seems pretty close to it.

I also specifically asked why someone thought the server was "great", and what seemed to make it great for that person was nearly the same server / content we was seeing 10-15 years ago. That's fair enough, it's up to him.

My entire point was that it's nearly identical to Euro ;-)

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
@Alecs I didn't complain, and I also didn't say it was "hardcore". Neither did I say this was not what was advertised, I mentioned it was advertised as "not another euro clone" but it seems pretty close to it.

I also specifically asked why someone thought the server was "great", and what seemed to make it great for that person was nearly the same server / content we was seeing 10-15 years ago. That's fair enough, it's up to him.

My entire point was that it's nearly identical to Euro ;-)

That's because it's not an euro clone, just look at the features. Of course a lot of things are like on Euro, why would it be called EuroReborn otherwise?

If you take euro and add a on of features and new mechanics on top of it, it's no longer euro.

Hercules

Prime Hunter
Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Asda
installing these often helps with screen issues ... @ivan520770

Thokul

LOMCN n00bie
Nov 28, 2016
Sanjian, I don't have the option to do the DragonForge quest at the grocer im now lvl 22 and still havent had the option for the quest, unless ive accepted it and abandoned it by accident and can no longer do it? could you have a look for me. Character name Thokil. Thanks :)

Belle

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
May 25, 2019
Sanjian, I don't have the option to do the DragonForge quest at the grocer im now lvl 22 and still havent had the option for the quest, unless ive accepted it and abandoned it by accident and can no longer do it? could you have a look for me. Character name Thokil. Thanks :)
Come Join discord babe sanj will help https://discord.gg/x44vt8

Reactions: Sanjian
Status
Not open for further replies.