**NEW** M2Server for 1.4

spacemonstar

Yours Truly
Dedicated Member
Aug 12, 2004
England
After browsing many many many chinese sites for the BLUE_M2 Server I gave up hope. Instead I came across the 'latest' M2 Server which I believe (after having fired it up) is for 1.4. Its unpacked but comepletely UNTRANSLATED! I sincerely hope someone will translate. I'll do what I can if noone else does, but I won't be releasing until after I've set my own server up. I just thought I would share this with everyone.

Welcome to The Kings Return Version 3.1.

This Edition is WWWPC M2 Revised GM01. This uses the Ledu 2.8 Gates

The Experience in this M2 is multiplied by 1. You may change the experience
rate to suit what you wish from within the setup.txt

M2 Features:

1: Newly Joined the new title system
2: Newly joined the new PK system
3: Newly joined MARRY decides the body technique
4: Newly increases the CHECKMARRY younger brother fraction function
5: Newly increases QUIZ all seals the functionthe prohibition puts on the person, puts on the NPC function. May put on strangely
6: Newly increases the QUIZ map limit change pattern.
7: Newly increases the MARRY peace pattern
8: Newly increases the MARRY grouping pattern
9: Newly joins newly orders @ by to finish an apprenticeship the gate.
10: Newly increases marry restores the function.
11: 转生 increases progressively the life evil spirit law value 1/10. 转生 15 after blood evil spirits law adds one time
12: Newly joins the newest safe area guards against trash system. When plays the family throws the thing in the safe area. The time system can prompt: The safe area may not throw the thing!
13: Realizes the true tendency pair of time of experience. If your M2 primitive experience multiple is 20. that you uses the order to hit @EXP 2 is 40 time of experiences, true dynamic adjustment..
14 titles systems:
0-25 level for acts alone the Tongsheng
30-35 level for the ordinary common people
25-30 level for the scholar
35-40 level for the tribute student
40-45 level for the successful candidate in the highest imperial examinations
45-50 level for the military 探花
50-55 level for the military person who placed second in the imperial civil service examination during the qing dynasty 200 levels above for the military foremost person in the field

This edition also includes:

1, the devil square, the scarlet castle every day presses the odd and even hour automatically opens the gate, the system red character announces
2, optimize each script and the map, even more saves resources
3, hits BOSS also may promote the prestige, and some XXX is killed to entire clothing red character circular someone by the chivalrous person, infinite lets your scenery
4, above the line trigger the script design, the automatic detection sand city host, the line can hold the gate, each national king and so on, and the red character announces the entire clothing
5, the perfect 转生 system, but 转生 15, 转生 the number of times different demonstration god, the saint, the immortal, Buddha, after 15 revolutions may @ fly the order, May fly to wilfully plays the family side.
6, joins attracts the blood weapon, the lacking in vigilance weapon, the experience medal, exempts the dead medal, experience grand game at the same time also can enjoy to the new function
7, on the belt experiences the medal 打怪 promotion may result in the pair of time of experience, on the belt exempts the dead medal, may enjoy the invincible pattern which GM only then has (the PK good thing?)
8, the formidable jewelry promotion system, the use prestige promotion jewelry, any jewelry all may promote, has the best quality goods equipment already is not the dream, lets the legend in dull ~!
9, the formidable broadcast system, may transmit wilfully broadcasts, but also may from the definition broadcast content, enjoy the GM same male character announces right
10, increased the sand city foundation, the sand member every day may receive gold coin 10W. The promotion seizes Sha Cheng the power
11, the husbands and wives, the priests and disciples mutually transmits, the pleasure is infinite, which side has difficult, this side as necessary supports
12, one teacher much is on foot systematic, may receive 255 apprentices, on both sides the line all has the prompt, and serviceable orders the @dear + apprentice inquiry current position
13, the new marriage system, may forcefully divorce, serviceable @hug mutually transmits, inquires companion's position with @dear

15, in imitated in the grand foundation increases several characteristics maps, high-level let play the family no longer for
does not have the place to hit the equipment but the worry
characteristic map one: Deity saint 炼狱
characteristic map two: 转生 Buddha fairyland characteristic
map three: The unreliable imaginary primal chaos three characteristics map enters all has the limit, only has attains gathers the condition only then can enter hits valuably

16, perfect member system: (Not opens) in the database may establish the member equips (anicount supposes is 17), when non- member trial
belt this equipment the system prompts the " member equips, you now are unable to use in the " database may suppose need the free prestigious
value the equipment (anicount suppose are 50-127), the prestigious value insufficient time system prompts the " XXX prestige only then may use
should equip in the " database may suppose needs wilfully 转生 the number of times equipment, 转生 the number of times insufficient time system
prompted " XX 转生 only then may use should equip " other still supports the special request like city host equipment which the original 71
revolutions of three pairs equipped, the lover equips, Sand member equipment and each kind of special attribute medal and so on.

17, the consummation equipment security system (warehouse secret cipher) (may elect), does not know the secret cipher cannot throw cannot escape cannot
sell and so on, completely has the prompt, plays the family also may choose does not use the security system, cannot create puzzles
18, increases NPC for plays the family adds the paralysis, the guard, reactivating, ultra load, rank, experience, double time of experience and so on
19, 9 kind of correct new evil spirits law: The purification technique qigong wave paralysis technique reactivating technique 招魂 technique thunderclap
ball greatly moves moves the Yuan god leaves 窍 summons the unicorn

spacemonstar

Yours Truly
Dedicated Member
Aug 12, 2004
England
* Ordinary function introduction as follows:

1. The goods price and grand is same
2. Revises the M2 experience is 15 times, facilitates imitates the grand server!
3. The revision speech gap is 7 seconds
4. The promotion weapon is 5 minutes
5. The ground goods renovates the time is 180 seconds
6. The corpse renovates the time is 10 seconds
7. Revised M2 is Guan Ji Cun!
8. Revised the monster storm rate, the disposition was more reasonable!
9. Solution seal batch purchase question
10. Thoroughly solved the map one after another wrong problem
11. Solution sand 巴克 city gate 无血 strip question
12. Solved cannot incur the skeleton question
13. Solves the master cannot incur the tiger the health the question
14. The announcement changes to blue color
15. The solution revision best quality goods equipment storm rate this is 1/30
16. The solution sealed up the pair of time of attack pair of time of evil spirit law brushes the screen acceleration guards against metamorphosis and so on outside paralysis hangs
17. Solved the sand Chengwu shop cannot purchase the weapon the BUG
18. various cities increase transmission
19. Revision part NPC can use the wrong code the question
20. Inspected all npc and outside the master routine seal hangs brushes the money BUG
21. Revised the sand 巴克 brushes the money and the deposit and withdrawal money question
22. Reduced ground trash renovates the time, saved the system resources
23. Revised the sand 巴克 rents the protect guard question
24. The solution forms a team brushes the experience question
25. Solved carries the gold coin upper limit the question
26. Carefully trimmed the monster knock rating, rationalization
27. Revised the sand city deposits and withdraws BUG
28. Thoroughly cancels the testga back door hidden danger. (And closed back door procedure)
29. The true marriage system (the marriage with when divorces, system can automatically send news. The after marriage demonstrates your
companion's name) joined forcefully divorces, exempts the worry which one person was unable to divorce
30. Optimizes M2, the cpu utilization ratio reduces above 20%.
31. Increases the warehouse capacity to 49
32. Seals outside the white screen hangs
33. Seals guards against outside the paralysis hangs
34. The seal especially repaired outside hangs brushes the money (enhances gold coin importance)
35. Seals outside the acceleration hangs (outside use acceleration hangs plays family immediately falls line)
36. Seals outside pair of time hangs (outside use pair of time hangs plays family immediately falls line)
36a. Seals the batch purchase, assassinates, the port attack, the acceleration, and so on outside the evil intention hangs
37. Cancelled prays the necklace.
38. Opens six knits clothes the place (and grand 1.76 same)
39. Joins the grand ultimate weapon!
40. Revises known BUG, all functions begin using

As I said, hard to make sense of this. That's online translators for you.
Download Size: 11.6 MB

Includes New 1.4 Gates (Look like old ones with new icons. Game Gate is new)

Password for the .RAR file is
www.msmir.net

Last edited:

Zidio

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Nov 2, 2005
LOMCN
nice release so its not translatede as of yet? Do we have any one willing to do the job? iv never tried before but i will give it a go if no 1 else does.

so these files are 1.4 yes

aparently the m2.exe is a 'Trojan horse Dropper.Flystud.A'

Last edited:

Senture

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Feb 8, 2004
remind me of the king for ei files :P (mir 3) is that what it actualy detects as zidio?

Zidio

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Nov 2, 2005
LOMCN
spacemonstar said:
None of my AV reported any trojans, I use AVG, Norton and Avast! (On different machines).

you obiusly dont have AVG full ^^ lol i extracted the file soon as i open mir200 it detects the m2.exe as some sort of trojan lol..

spacemonstar

Yours Truly
Dedicated Member
Aug 12, 2004
England
Yep I just got a new version (hadn't updated) Scanned now and healed. I will providing a new mirror and I believe Senture will be too.

Robert

Actual Jesus
VIP
Jan 1, 1970
Yes.
Nothing new, completely useless learn to check your releases before you release them.

spacemonstar

Yours Truly
Dedicated Member
Aug 12, 2004
England
Really. Were you checking the right one? For a start This is 1.4. Pretty much any M2 Server is a new one compared to what we ahd previously. Try checking this one against anything else that is out 1.4 wise. This is new and different, even you can't disagree there MrRob. Also I've checked this release, it worked fine for me. I'm kinda limited to the fact I don't speak chinese. Next time MrRob, abuse someone who actually gives a thread of **** about what you think and learn to give evidence to back up your claims.

New Mirror, also added to top post.

Untranslated Version: http://update.flipsy.net/viewcat.php?id=14

PLEASE ENSURE YOU CLEAN THIS ARCHIVE WITH YOUR ANTI-VIRUS!!!

Last edited:

Senture

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Feb 8, 2004
from what i can see after a quick 5 min skim through, exp editable in the setup file. new npc commands and vairous other stuff. far more advanced from the last m2server(s) arround

Robert

Actual Jesus
VIP
Jan 1, 1970
Yes.
Lets see if this goes anywhere shall we good luck, as after playing with the files you will realise that theyre not all theyre cracked up to be.