**NEW** M2Server for 1.4

Join Discord

spacemonstar

Yours Truly
Dedicated Member
Aug 12, 2004
England
Well fear not. I know these aren't screwed. But if they are i'll just find a new one. Already found a newer Plumwind M2 for 1.9 - It's not hard once you know where to look.

It's only 14 days newer than the one here. But it only takes a day to code something decent.

Courtesy to MrRob though, I won't be releasing the Plumewind one here, or the New RegServer, or the New DBServer. Infact MrRob, you can kiss my black ass.

Senture

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Feb 8, 2004
MrRob said:
Lets see if this goes anywhere shall we good luck, as after playing with the files you will realise that theyre not all theyre cracked up to be.
i have to disagree there. after running an older 1.4 m2server and the 1 spacemonster posted. the newer 1 utilises hypher threading effectively, and it droped cpu usage on the exact same spawns by 30%. personaly i would call that signifficant

EDIT: Thought id be nice and post a screenie :)
cpuusage.JPG

Last edited:

thebeastyone-SA

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 7, 2004
Swindon
no it isnt i just tryied do i need to put mir.dat file in the client im using??

i renamed the mir.dat file to mir.exe but it doesnt make a diffrence accept name

Last edited:

spacemonstar

Yours Truly
Dedicated Member
Aug 12, 2004
England
thebeastyone-SA said:
no it isnt i just tryied do i need to put mir.dat file in the client im using??

i renamed the mir.dat file to mir.exe but it doesnt make a diffrence accept name

It's a Ledu M2Server, make sure youre using the Ledu Client. Normally I jsut change the ClientFile1=mir.dat to ClientFile1=mir.exe and copy and paste my ledu exe in there. Never had a problem with it myself.

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
so this would be the recommended one to use for a 1.4 server and does it support them new skills they had in one of the last 1.4 m2server, for example the revive pet skill?

Robert

Actual Jesus
VIP
Jan 1, 1970
Yes.
There are millions of these M2servers on chinese sites, newer, older, better, worse.

Im now in a lucky position as i can pick and choose what to release as i know what im talking about.

When ive finished translating a new one ill release it here.

It supports 3 summons and has 4 new spells, watch this space.

Senture

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Feb 8, 2004
sounds interesting :) and thats on 1.4 lol nice

if its possible the 1 im thinking of check to make sure that when you make items they arent all practicaly addeds.

there was 1 a while ago that did that

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
MrRob does that m2server with the 3 new summons include skils such as... Dart, Pet Revive, Lion Roar, Purification, Mind Light and 1 think there is one more :S