new magics

Join Discord

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
it has nothing to do with plumewind at all what made you say that milo ?

and it does has the skills you was talking about in the first post

lif

Well thats amazing.. considering

1) The clients that support the new Skills also support the Hero System (The skills work with the Hero)
2) The clients don't have the crappy Ctrl+F12 cheat menu
3) They all have more options that shown in your screenshot (Infact even pre Hero clients have more options..)

Now maybe they simply added the images to the wil's but I know that client doesn't support those skills and when it comes to Chinese Files I'm seldom wrong

Images02.jpg

Shot of me on one of the private servers that support the dual skills and hero system

-edit- Oh and for the record the Client in your screenshot is a Plumewind client since Plumewind clients are the only ones to have that Ctrl+F12 text on the bottom right of the screen

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
I like the look of the window for the rank system. Its a pitty they still use that interface though :err:, they really need to make a nice new one or use 2.3's one :P looks so much better, but maybe because Ive been looking at it for years.

Elvin

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 14, 2003
middlesex
sorry to ask but would anyone have a direct link to the download for chinese clients ?
as milo said they wont work for us
they are only coded for the chinese servers using the hero sysytem.
so basically its not worth linking to the client sorry..

and sorry for causing all this palavapeople. i can link to the magic wils if anyone wants to use the images in place of our magics, if and when i can find a host as the files are quite hefty(big)

lifco

Untrusted Member
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 6, 2004
UK/Italy
milo you are right, that is very diff, ive not seen that my self till now does look very nice,

top find mate a pic of my korean server
Images03.bmp

wish it had that hero system tho

i go off and sulk now

lif

Holy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2006
lifco's stuff is good if your an unprofesinal server owner... me personally everything graphics wise has to be perfect... no shadows then i cant use it, if it doesnt look like mir then i cant use it...

Mir3 maps/objects/monsters look decent armours from mir3 dont coinside with the way mir2's hums work therefore i cant use them...

WoooL doesnt suit mir unless you change your client to fit there blending/colours like shadna mir have done... does new magics are simply ripped from woool and modified here and there... along with alot of the maps on lifco's server.... like i said there good but they dont feel mirish to meh...

/Echo

lifco

Untrusted Member
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 6, 2004
UK/Italy
that is not my 1.9 server you know, thats just one of my 2 offline servers i have for playin around with, this one in the pic above and a woool server as well

lif

Holy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2006
that is not my 1.9 server you know, thats just one of my 2 offline servers i have for playin around with, this one in the pic above and a woool server as well

lif

Yer but your 1.9 server is using Woool maps also the Fire/Snow/SpiderWeb and many others are all Woool.

/Echo

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
Theres a lot better clients than the one he is using.

Robert

Actual Jesus
VIP
Jan 1, 1970
Yes.
Hey guys how about we stop the pointless posting and get back on topic?

Noone is interested what clients this person has, what this person doesnt like etc etc.

So revert back to the topic or i will go chuck norris on all of you.

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
Hey guys how about we stop the pointless posting and get back on topic?

Noone is interested what clients this person has, what this person doesnt like etc etc.

So revert back to the topic or i will go chuck norris on all of you.

yes i agree,

so will we ever be able to use these magic skin's or do we have to have the Hero System to use them if some1 could put them over some crap skins and host pls do so :)

/ancient

Elvin

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 14, 2003
middlesex
the magics can be added or replaced into your very own magic.wil and used as magics u allready have.
other than that they are just a wil that is used on servers with the hero system

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
Or some nice coder will do them and release it for us all, but that maybe a fat chance there.

lifco

Untrusted Member
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 6, 2004
UK/Italy
Or some nice coder will do them and release it for us all, but that maybe a fat chance there.

that very true kill, i would never release anything every again..
but i would give to other server owners, like i do now adays

lif

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
may i ask where you downloaded the hero system server files + client pls.

/ancient

shorty606

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 10, 2005
we didn't. The hero system on shandas. By client files you mean the wil images? Someone said they would upload if someoen gave them space so I would suggest pming them.
The hero system can be programmed in DM2, I personally haven't done this I made dual spells work in a different way but I may add such a system now if someone can explain to me how the hero system works.

Elvin

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 14, 2003
middlesex
the hero system is a well cool way of having a clone.
basically its a seperate char that is bought or when u reach a certain level get from an npc.
whats so special is
at lvl 1 it has a bag with a few slots in the higher the level it gets the bigger the bag gets, also it has a char screen just like any normal char so you can place items into the bag and then onto the character also there is a magic section to the char window which allows you to double click booksand they are learnt just like you would learn abook/skill
last but not least for the hero is the fact that it levels all the time so it gains a level in the same way you would..

btw the magics i have i will upload for anyone to get a hold of even tho they are not usable for a hero because we dont have em,
they will need to be extracted and replaced in your own wil files for use.

shorty606 said:
The hero system can be programmed in DM2,
yes it can be but i doubt it will ever happen because there is so much that needs doing example prguse files wil files new gui allsorts of ingame stuff willneed doing plus by looking at thier M2 it has such alot more than we have in ours.