New Map.

Join Discord

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004
That's a rather nice map my friend! Although a little suggestion, you see the town is kind of in a square right, and the square around it (the grass), well it's a little bit lame as it's all the same and too plain, try adding some more stuff to the grass around the town ;) (the forest is ok, and the town is also good just the grass around the town).

fubu

maps ok 6/10, u reckon u could make a map using the ice maps? or taking bits of them

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
i agree with my friend ingel, the towns abit square. seems like you've also just chucked any old building on there. try and keep a patern, eg all tents, or all brick houses. it will look alot better. you just have to picture it as if it was irl.

Blaminator

VIP
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 11, 2003
London
nioce map, make a transition between the different tiles of the floor, make it look nicer, get rid of some random objects and maybe put a gate or a wall around it?

Follower

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 2, 2005
Australia
Thx for the comments guys - was my first map, lol

fubu said:
maps ok 6/10, u reckon u could make a map using the ice maps? or taking bits of them

was my first map so i dunno m8 >.<

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
how can it be ur best map so far if uve only made 1? lol.

Richens

LOMCN VIP (Mapper)
VIP
Jul 28, 2004
UK - Midlands
Remember the blackness around the edges..

Good map for your first map, some first maps are dreadfull.

And fubu im working on ice maps at the mo, so ill keep ya updated on them.

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004
Follower said:
Could any1 please explain this "Blackness", i don't understand one bit (sorry for being a noob) >.<
What they mean is that you should put trees around the edges of the maps or something so people couldn't acess the edges because when people reach the edge of the map, they will see blackness where the map ends.