new MMORPG voting webite

smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

DaydiesBack

LOMCN Leecher
Jul 24, 2008
New website just been launched,

Advertise your Legend Of Mir 2 servers on there, It shud be a good site eventually.

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
daydies been banned. still waiting for an admin to close this thread tho.

transporter

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 12, 2008
Darlington
You do not have to pay to advertise your server on that site, you do have to though if you would like a big banner across the main page but thats the same on any forum/site includeing LOMCN, all he has done is posted it here so if you want to advertise your server on it.

Whats the problem ?

/JayZ

Liandrin2

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 14, 2004
The problem is he's just trying to make more money with another crappy site of his that isn't need.

Wonder how long it's going to take to get this locked, been 3 days already...

Elise

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 1, 2008
North East
The problem is he's just trying to make more money with another crappy site of his that isn't need.

Get a life nub, your site is not exactley uber, infact it sucks.

Why would it get locked o.0, Daydie maybe be banned but you can post and view this section when banned, can you not? I am.

transporter

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 12, 2008
Darlington

Hardly trying to make money when you can gladly advertise your server there for "FREE".
And as Elise said your site was not only a poor effort you failed to even complete it, thats if you are the original Liandrin, if not my bad. As for not needed there maybe loads of sites but 90% of them don`t even get used.

/JayZ

Liandrin2

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 14, 2004
I never bothered with my site, it has nothing to do with it. I had and have far more important things to do.

One of the first things I noticed on the site was the advertise your site placements, money is involved, as usual.

I doubt very much the link has been approved, therefore it shouldn't be on here.

Elise

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 1, 2008
North East
I never bothered with my site, it has nothing to do with it. I had and have far more important things to do.

One of the first things I noticed on the site was the advertise your site placements, money is involved, as usual.

I doubt very much the link has been approved, therefore it shouldn't be on here.

Money is involved on all sights linked to advertising includeing this one you just an hypocrite and degradeing scum.

You go on as if LOMCN is everything, it`s nothing it`s an has been, living on a slowly dieing game here in the UK, i know Daydie and he is nothing like you give him credit for, he will be succesful, you won`t, good bye.

XxXEliseXxX

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
daydie is a banned member, any link he posts isnt allowed here. and we have a strict rule on mir forums/mir advertisers at lomcn without admin permission.

simple as.

Status
Not open for further replies.